Charlotte’s Web Sale thru Aug 8

San Diego

I got an email today - Charlotte’s Web Hemp extract (cannabinoids) is currently 3 for the price of 1. This price gives 3 bottles of 500 mg each for a total of $75.

Charlotte’s Web

I tried another highly rated brand (Endoca) for sleep several months ago and it completely replaced my other sleep meds. I used about 50 mg per night. It worked really well, but was way to expensive to continue.

If I remember, I’ll check back in here and report my results with Charlotte. :)

Remy

Administrator
I tried cbd for sleep and the strain I got amped me. But this would be a good thing to alternate.

@Remy did you see this?
I've tried a few kinds of CBD and it doesn't agree with me, unfortunately.

I *think* CBD may increase intracellular calcium which may not be a great thing for those of us with mast cell issues. At least that was the explanation I came up with when I didn't tolerate it well. :)

San Diego

I just spoke to CW botanicals. In the 500 mg bottle, each ml has about 16 mgs of the cbd. And there are 30 ml per bottle. So that isn't that much.
Well that sucks. So all three bottles will get me one night? Back that goes!!!

ETA: My math skills are gone. This confused me so much. Once I looked at it about 100 times, it made sense. It is what I thought it is - 500 total mg cannabinoids per bottle.

For me, that’s 10 or 11 nights. Too expensive at normal price, but this $75 will get me one month of sleep off my z drugs. Still worth it since I know it works (or at least it did last time I tried).

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go rest my brain!

Last edited:
The primary effects of cannabis are caused by the chemical compounds in the plant, including cannabinoids such astetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is only one of about 400 different cannabinoids. Cannabis has various psychological and physiologicaleffects on the human body.Acute effects while under the influence can include both euphoria and anxiety.

Cannabidiol (CBD), another cannabinoid found in cannabis in varying amounts, has been shown to alleviate the adverse effects of THC that some consumers experience.With very high doses, THC can induce auditory and visual hallucinations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
So this isn't about the book! :eggonface:

Thank god. I was afraid San Diego was losing it. I was afraid to look (lol)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources