"Chronic Fatigue Gone" - After 16 Years Jason Figures It Out

"Chronic Fatigue Gone" - After 16 Years Jason Figures It Out

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

After 16 Years Jason Figures It Out - A controversial alternative health treatment leads the way

I was tired most of the time, but with some good days. On the good days, I would try to exercise and then crashed badly the next day. The crashes lasted longer and longer until any type of exercise left me bedbound for several days. I learnt how to carefully manage my energy levels, which meant no exercise at all and very short walks. Inevitably, I became depressed, frustrated by the fact that I couldn’t exercise or even play with my kids for any length of time.

I also got frustrated with...

Read more about this resource...

Wayne

I read most of the article, and perused quite a few of the comments. But when I went to login so I could reply, I lost track of where I was. And I can't get back to the article and discussion. I've done a lot of research on hydrogen peroxide nebulization, and have run across many testimonials, some quite extraordinary. One described how he eradicated a years-long severe case of Lyme after trying just about everything else.

One of the most recent testimonials I read was by a guy who got severe tinnitus from the COVID vaccine. Having heard that nebulizing H2O2 was good for COVID, he thought that perhaps it would be good for COVID vaccine side effects. He tried it, and his tinnitus disappeared. I myself am having good results from nebulizing both H2O2 and glutathione.

One thing I'll mention, is that the formula Dr. David Brownstein uses for H2O2 is .1%, which is 1/10 of 1%. I tried 1%, and found it to be irritating to my lungs. I do fine with .1%, really clears my sinuses. And BTW, Dr. Brownstein has successfully used nebulized H2O2 for respiratory infections in his practice for 25 years.

When COVID came along, he presumed it would work well for that as well. It did, and he began to post YouTube videos on his successes. Got the attention of the FDA, who told him to cease and desist or face legal problems. So he took down all his YouTube videos. It appears onventional medicine just isn't interested in effective, safe, low-cost, non-patentable therapies.

Last edited:

LA2SD

I read most of the article, and perused quite a few of the comments. But when I went to login so I could reply, I lost track of where I was. And I can't get back to the article and discussion. I've done a lot of research on hydrogen peroxide nebulization, and have run across many testimonials, some quite extraordinary. One described how he eradicated a years-long severe case of Lyme after trying just about everything else.

One of the most recent testimonials I read was by a guy who got severe tinnitus from the COVID vaccine. Having heard that nebulizing H2O2 was good for COVID, he thought that perhaps it would be good for COVID vaccine side effects. He tried it, and his tinnitus disappeared. I myself am having good results from nebulizing both H2O2 and glutathione.

One thing I'll mention, is that the formula Dr. David Brownstein uses for H2O2 is .1%, which is 1/10 of 1%. I tried 1%, and found it to be irritating to my lungs. I do fine with .1%, really clears my sinuses. And BTW, Dr. Brownstein has successfully used nebulized H2O2 for respiratory infections in his practice for 25 years.

When COVID came along, he presumed it would work well for that as well. It did, and he began to post YouTube videos on his successes. Got the attention of the FDA, who told him to cease and desist or face legal problems. So he took down all his YouTube videos. It appears onventional medicine just isn't interested in effective, safe, low-cost, non-patentable therapies.
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your incredibly helpful posts as of late. May I ask exactly how do you nebulize the H2O2? I mean, do you get a nebulizer prescribed or did you go out and buy one? Do you dilute food grade H2O2 yourself or are you able to get a prescription somewhere to where the pharmacy compounds it?

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your incredibly helpful posts as of late. May I ask exactly how do you nebulize the H2O2? I mean, do you get a nebulizer prescribed or did you go out and buy one? Do you dilute food grade H2O2 yourself or are you able to get a prescription somewhere to where the pharmacy compounds it?
Hi @LA2SD -- I purhcased my nebulizer at Amazon, which I'm happy with. Here's a LINK.

I dilute food grade H2O2 myself. I dilute it down to .1%, which is considerably lower than what Jason was using. But it's in line with what most alternative health care practitioners are using to treat their COVID patients. Here's a link to a video that gives some pretty good instructions on how to do this yourself:

Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulizer for Sinus Cleansing - UPDATED!

LA2SD

Hi @LA2SD -- I purhcased my nebulizer at Amazon, which I'm happy with. Here's a LINK.

I dilute food grade H2O2 myself. I dilute it down to .1%, which is considerably lower than what Jason was using. But it's in line with what most alternative health care practitioners are using to treat their COVID patients. Here's a link to a video that gives some pretty good instructions on how to do this yourself:

Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulizer for Sinus Cleansing - UPDATED!
Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

This makes a lot of sense as I do believe H2O2 is one of the keys to our healing, but the CA State Pharmacy Board just banned H2O2 solutions from being compounded for IV therapies. Personally, I think they don't want it getting out that the IVs can potentially heal CFS and cancer - not good for Big Pharma. I do think the IVs are the biggest key, but I'd be willing to try nebulizing as I'd have to travel to Mexico or somewhere to get the IVs. And, using a neti pot and diluted H2O2 is not fun, lol.

One thing I wonder... does it bleach your skin?

And I do have a mini, non-masked nebulizer spray bottle. I wonder if I can start with that as long as I wear glasses to protect my eyes? So far, I've been using Hypochlorus Acid, which one clinic I go to has been successfully keeping their office clear of covid with it. They even have this machine that mists it into the air. I don't know why, and I'm new to Hypochlorus Acid, but it feels so refreshing.

TVB

I would also suggest Dr Jacob Teitelbaum's book: Fatigued to Fantastic. Dr Teitelbaum has been working diligently for 39+ years specializing in CFS and Fibromyalgia, and is world renowned for his research and recommendations, which have yielded successes in helping patients deal with their illness. Excellent reference read and each time you read it, more and more comes to light.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources