Collagen protein - Beef or porcine?

Who Me?

Can someone tell me the difference? And maybe give me a collagen lesson 101? I've seen some some 1 and 3

Please dumb it down.

Thanks

Issie

Bad experiment for me. A recent try. I found out that beef collagen and bone broth can up glutamate. And boy did it set my autonomic sympathetic system in overdrive. Also may explain why I do so much better with little to no animal proteins. Also with my autoimmune system dysfunction, my doc thinks animal proteins are a trigger for attack.

I have a brand new one. 2 times and it's out. If you are looking for a pure one, Supreme Nutrition guy on ebay jankdc has some good choices.

Issie

Remy

Administrator
I have no problem with Bulletproof collagen. It's totally tasteless from high quality animals. I use it in my coffee almost every morning.

Who Me?

I got Zint which was more cost effective, grass fed beef, no bad stuff. I will stay that some foods alter the taste in my mouth, and this left a pretty bad taste all day. I'm going to try it again later in the day when I only have to tolerate it for a few hours.

I also had a pounding headache and nausea all day but that could have been from something else I tried that day so I have to do them separately to see.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources