Complete Remission from CRPS Using hypnosis, biofeedback, cell memory, working with the Limbic Syst

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
This stuff must be powerful. I never dreamed it could help with CRPS but then again the autonomic nervous system is involved and so is the immune system and calming the system down could help with both.

Once I gained remission utilizing hypnosis, biofeedback, cell memory, working with the Limbic System and other protocols I had to discover what my new limits were. I had to explain to people that I was no longer the ‘china-doll that would break’; I had to learn how to give my life new meaning and how to gain a sense of purpose. I had to stay focused on staying clear of the ‘sick person’ label and being me – healthy, happy and excited for life!

I am now two (2) years out. I am in remission from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and I have a deeper appreciation for family, friends and life! Taking the time to appreciate the little things. Allowing those irrelevant things to flow off of my shoulders. Yet, taking the time to soak in every single minute of life: the sights, sounds, the sunrises and sunsets.

I agree with this - I think it's present much more than we know

I think one thing a lot of people don’t realize about the experience of dealing with chronic pain, debilitating illness or being chronically unwell is that it’s accompanied by a constant guilt over the effect it has on the people around you and a constant fear of judgment. There is a reason why chronic pain, CRPS, Fibromyalgia and many other debilitating illnesses are called, ‘Invisible Illness’ or ‘Invisible Pain’.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources