Copper Overload and Detoxing/Dumping

Joslyne

Hi there,
I'm wondering if anyone else out there has tested high for copper and has then gone through a copper detox/dumping process? I'm working with an integrative psychiatrist on this and have just started the protocol. I've done a lot of reading about it and am quite nervous about all the possible symptoms/side effects of copper dumping. Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Issie

I've been doing the protocol for pyrolouria the last few weeks. (There's some great info from Trudy Scott. With a questionaire to see if this could be an issue.). The protocol is zinc, evening primrose oil and B6. I wasn't able to do the B6. (My research suggested that those with a CBS mutation may have higher B6 already and it may adversely affect them.). It did make me feel worse. I also have neuropathy and B6 can make this worse. But, i feeling much better and more energetic. I'm also using 3 other things to help balance out my immune system and moderate MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome). I'm using the spice turmeric, ground black cumin seed in about 1/2 cup green tea. This is very energizing. I have been off all my meds for two weeks now. So far so good. I think this is working as well as my meds did for both pain and symptoms connected to MCAS.
I haven't had any adverse reactions. Only good ones.

Issie

Issie

Cort got some of the videos on pyrolouria posted. Take a look at those in media section.

Issie

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources