Could microcirculation therapy help cfs and fm symptoms?

Lea Jade

I am open for any type of treatment now but I would like to know more about this microcirculation therapy and how effective will it be in managing symptoms/complications in the future.

Issie

I looked this up as I wasn't sure of what you meant. I do think we have issues with endothelial dysfunction. We have blood flow issues. And it could cause all sorts of problems.

I found this article saying acetylcholine could reverse this problem in a septic person. Interesting in that some of us are figuring out the need to up acetylcholine .

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/752199
What is the therapy that you are thinking of?

Issie

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I am open for any type of treatment now but I would like to know more about this microcirculation therapy and how effective will it be in managing symptoms/complications in the future.
I think its definitely worth a try. I don't know if it would get at the source but I highly suspect our microcirculation is impaired.

What kind of therapy is this?

Lea Jade

I think its definitely worth a try. I don't know if it would get at the source but I highly suspect our microcirculation is impaired.

What kind of therapy is this?
Hi Cort, the name is deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator, you can google it, sometimes it is called, deoxyva. Yes, I am planning to have a free 30 day trial and hopefully it works.

jaminhealth

Just curious if LeaJade ever got the product. I know every issue is different and everyone has different results, if any.

I'd get it if money were no object in my life.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources