Resource Cronometer - powerful nutrition tool!

San Diego

Well-Known Member
I used Fitness Tracker for about a year and thought I was happy with it.

Then I found Cronometer - Wow!

It tracks so much more than FP, and tracking nutrient goals is rather addictive. :D

I’ve been able to tweak my diet to meet about 98% of goals thru foods alone, and the other 2 % with supplements. I don’t feel like I’m willy-nilly throwing supplement money down the drain anymore.

It’s a powerful tool. It behaves VERY differently on laptop vs iPad vs iPhone. I like the laptop version - hovering over a status bar for an individual item will pop up a window showing where you got the nutrients that contributed to that particular goal.

*the first 2 pics show nutrients tracked in the free version.

* the 2 tall skinny pics show all nutrients tracked in the "Gold” version which I tried for a month. $3.99 I think.



Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 2.27.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 2.27.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 2.31.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 2.31.58 PM.png
 

San Diego

Well-Known Member
You can do this for free through SparkPeople. I love their tracking apps.
This one is free. I may not have made that clear.

They have a paid version, which I tried for a month but didn’t see the value so reverted to free.
 

San Diego

Well-Known Member
I didn't see the free. I use MyFitnessPal.
I just created a user name, etc and logged in. The paid version is optional and has additional features.

See the big green button? Right there in the middle of the home page? lol

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 12.31.09 AM.png
 

TigerLilea

Well-Known Member
This is great. I've used other sites before but this one gives so much more information than just calories. I have absolutely no idea whether I eat too much or too little when it comes to carbs, protein, fat, etc. Thanks for the link, San Diego!
 

San Diego

Well-Known Member
This is great. I've used other sites before but this one gives so much more information than just calories. I have absolutely no idea whether I eat too much or too little when it comes to carbs, protein, fat, etc. Thanks for the link, San Diego!
I’m so glad. I figured someone out there might like it as much as I do. :)
 

Empty

Well-Known Member
I think everyone should at least dip into cronometer every now and again, especially since often we are not eating enough nutritional calories. It is also great for a hclf diet 811/955 as it tracks percentages.
 

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources

Top