Curcumin or Tumeric

Issie

What has been working for me is a low residue diet as in the complete opposite of what you do. If I did any of the things you mentioned I'd never go. That is the worst possible diet for me. I look at tramadol and I don't go for days.

Just shows how we are all different and have to find our own path.
So true. That's why I always qualify anything I say with, this works for me. We are all so different and in different subsets.

Issie

Issie

You know that also shows the obvious.....there won't be just one DX and all fit nicely in a box. There won't be one pill to "fix us all". What I do and what you do are two different things. What is working and has worked for me.....you feel isn't good for you.

Even amongst kin with genetics involved - my sister and I and her kids all present differently. What I use, she can't. What she uses, I can't.

But it also may distinguish us as being in different subsets. Now they are so much closer to having the different subsets figured out with POTS. One of the newest studies is saying it's autoimmune.

Until they get us into the proper subset and have ALL the pieces....we won't have a complete solution. We are getting closer to having the Whys...just not the solutions. However that being said......I'm pretty close to having myself figured out.

There is alot of science behind Turmeric and Curcurmin. I tolerate them both and they work good for me. However, they are not so good for my sister. She has OI issues with lower bp. It helps her FMS pain, but she doesn't do so well on it overall.
Issie

Who Me?

Exactly and that's why I don't lose my mind over things. People who are waiting for rutiximab to cure them and do nothing while they wait is just nuts to me.

I sure as hell am not waiting years for something that may only help a small percent.

I'm just starting to figure things out. My brain is so bad I can't understand anything so I have to rely on others. Slow and steady.

Issie

Exactly and that's why I don't lose my mind over things. People who are waiting for rutiximab to cure them and do nothing while they wait is just nuts to me.

I sure as hell am not waiting years for something that may only help a small percent.

I'm just starting to figure things out. My brain is so bad I can't understand anything so I have to rely on others. Slow and steady.
It takes time. When I first started learning, I had to look up individual words. I had some good tutors to help me. But until I had more medical knowledge, my perception of what I was being told and what was really being conveyed was two different things. Until people have all the pieces and those make sense and fit together....it is all a blur. But when it comes together and the "light bulb moments" happen....it's amazing!

I'm the sort to question the Whys. The body is amazing and wonderfully made. I want to know the science. I enjoy the deeper questions.
Issie

Issie

Oh, and yes.....Eisenstein said ......it's insanity to continue to do something the same way and expect the results to change.

If we continue our life pattern and life patterns of what was learned..... we are sick now. Those we learned from, may have been sick....we learned their bad habits. Be it foods and diet, lifestyle choices, stressful environments etc. If we stay "stuck" and make no changes.....there will be no change. Whether or not it's a new illness or a chronic long term illness....for there to be change- there has to be A (or many) change(s). I do feel our perception of our reality can dictate our ability to have change or our ability to create change for ourselves.

We can be the master of our own ship. Don't wait for someone else to steer for you. We have to learn and be proactive not passive waiting for someone else to give us a solution to our complexity.

I appreciate research, a whole lot. I participate in it. But, I'm not being idle...waiting.

To have Change there must be Change. Each person has to figure that part of their own puzzle out. Do what we can for ourselves. First and foremost is Diet. Then movement. (Even if it's just lying in bed. When you stop moving....you start dying. That is true and literal.) Changing the perception you have in your world. (Not my world or my perception. What matters is in your own world or your perception of your reality.) Do what you can now.... life is short. There is no time to waste.

Issie

Last edited:

Who Me?

@Remy Got my swanson stuff. How do I take it? With food, without? how much how often? Should I take it away from anything else?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources