D3 Fears anyone?

jaminhealth

I've been supplementing since 2006 with D3 when I found my levels were so LOW. For decades I got my D from the SUN as I was a sunworshipper. But I'm not anymore, body can't take it. But I love the bright sunny days.

Now all this info about D3 is put in rat poison. And my daughter is telling me get off my D3. I'm not going to and go back to low levels and depression again.

Comments PLEASE.

And so much has been discussed about how so many with Vit D deficiency were more prone to Corona. And then there is the general overall population that is D Deficient.

jaminhealth

Getting more to the point, in 5000 IU's there is only 125mcg cholecalciferol which is a small amount for a large person vs a little rat/mouse. The person who brought this out is instilling fear.

Many are very low in D3 and need to test to get tested.

I left a message on Judy Powell's phone about her D3 is Rat Poison article...and how it's instilled fear in many and told her to CHANGE IT.

Last edited:

Not dead yet!

I've been supplementing since 2006 with D3 when I found my levels were so LOW. For decades I got my D from the SUN as I was a sunworshipper. But I'm not anymore, body can't take it. But I love the bright sunny days.

Now all this info about D3 is put in rat poison. And my daughter is telling me get off my D3. I'm not going to and go back to low levels and depression again.

Comments PLEASE.

And so much has been discussed about how so many with Vit D deficiency were more prone to Corona. And then there is the general overall population that is D Deficient.

I take both d2 and d3. If you ask a doc for a prescription, they give you 50k D2 and you pretty much keep the prescription for life. If you're worried, take that.

I did try to "poison" myself with D3, I didn't feel any aching until I got up to 90k D3. Mice and rats are teeny compared to humans. But I get very little benefit from D3 so I just take a little between the weekly D2 prescription pill.

jaminhealth

Forget those huge doses, D3 is the best and needs to be taken with K2 and Vit A. D2 is inferior and the only D pharma can prescribe.

Once I got my levels up in 2006, I take 5K of D3 daily and the other 2 I mentioned. I'm up to about 65 in my labs now, t his is good place. I felt best at 80 yrs ago and then hip surgery knocked my D down 40 pts, I've been working to get it up to close to 80 again.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources