Decodify.me Genetics Interpretation.

Remy

Administrator
Joe Cohen of selfhacked.com has put together a new site for interpretation of genetic data once you have done 23andme.

The site is in early testing now but you can sign up and see some of the reports and the direction the site is heading now.

I always find Joe's work interesting and this builds on a lot of what he has already done at selfhacked and puts it into a personalized, collected form by way of Variance Reports. There are links to potential supplements or devices to help understand what to do to mitigate risk from SNPs all in one place.

It's $10 for a yearly subscription now and I'm looking forward to watching it develop over the next few months.

https://www.decodify.me/

Decodify Me enables you to generate personalized health reports based on your genetic data.
When you upload your raw genetic data to Decodify Me, you will be provided with a variety of tools enabling you to decode your gene and find out what and find out what your unique genome tells you about their metabolism, physiology and unique biochemical makeup (your phenome) and what you can do to optimize it.
It works by looking for particular variations, known as SNPs, located in your genes. These variations provide clues on how well your genes are able to produce proteins and what implications this has for ones health. Among many other things, this enables users to discover where there are gaps in various metabolic pathways, and this lays the foundation for enabling the user to begin to develop a nutritional plan based on their own unique genetically determined nutritional requirement.
It enables users to find out how well they produce various enzymes, which lays the foundation for, among many other things, the ability to better determine how well they can metabolise particular drugs and medicines, thus paving the way for the development of personalised medicine approaches.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Joe Cohen of selfhacked.com has put together a new site for interpretation of genetic data once you have done 23andme.

The site is in early testing now but you can sign up and see some of the reports and the direction the site is heading now.

I always find Joe's work interesting and this builds on a lot of what he has already done at selfhacked and puts it into a personalized, collected form by way of Variance Reports. There are links to potential supplements or devices to help understand what to do to mitigate risk from SNPs all in one place.

It's $10 for a yearly subscription now and I'm looking forward to watching it develop over the next few months.

https://www.decodify.me/
I'll definitely look into this. We're going to have a blog at some point from someone who's done a lot of work in 23andME as well.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I'm going to add it to the Resource section.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources