Does anyone know where to buy hydroxocobalamin 5mg/ml in the US?

Hi, I have been prescribed Hydroxocobalamin injections 5 mg/ml but cannot find them in the United States. I understand that Sterop is the company that makes them in Europe. Does anyone know where to get them? Has anyone tried such a high dose and how did you react? Thank you.

GrammaLinda

Hi, I have been prescribed Hydroxocobalamin injections 5 mg/ml but cannot find them in the United States. I understand that Sterop is the company that makes them in Europe. Does anyone know where to get them? Has anyone tried such a high dose and how did you react? Thank you.
I have pernicious anemia and have been prescribed B12 injections by my doctor. My dose is 1 ml injected IM twice weekly. B12 is water soluble so excess is secreted. I would wonder if you really need that high a dose as the body can only handle a certain amount, excess secreted and basically a waste. I always feel better about breaking up dosages of supplements into twice daily when taking more than recommended daily requirements. Good luck ;-}

GrammaLinda

Sold online at Seeking Health 2,000mcg 60 lozenges in pill form Hydroxo B-12 Cobalamin, not good if one has metal allergies cobalamin has metal
Since I have pernicious anemia which means I cannot absorb B12 from food, the lozenges are useless for me. I take injections twice weekly. I am not vegan so I have always eaten B12 rich foods. The lozenges should work well for vegans.

Aidan Walsh

Since I have pernicious anemia which means I cannot absorb B12 from food, the lozenges are useless for me. I take injections twice weekly. I am not vegan so I have always eaten B12 rich foods. The lozenges should work well for vegans.
thanks, GrammaLinda I wish you wellness soon

I am following a post on D-Lactate Acidosis done by Avenger on here it is very informative & B-12 is also involved in gene mutations to Folate using

Methyl B12 & and Folic Acid the Methyl folate type Tulane Hypermobility Clinic on Facebook & Published Recently

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources