Dr Dantini's protocol

B80d

Hello.

I am new here. Experiencing CFS symptoms since 8 months. I live in France where the only treatment options are basically psychotherapy, yoga and anti-depressants...My symptoms began after an herpes like infection. I thereafter experienced sleep disorders, gut inflammation, post exercise fatigue, and more than anything else an enormous brainfog. The gut inflammation went off after I started a gluten free diet (not easy when you know the mount of wheat-based food a french guy can eat...). I also felt a diminution in pain when I went for 2 weeks on Valtrex 1.000 mg a day. I red a lot about all the different protocols / alternative approaches some practicioners offer in the US and landed on Dr Dantini's website ; I tend to believe his approach is the right one for me as I clearly experience changes with diet improvement + antivirals. Cort, Dr Dantini's is not referenced on your website whereas you "recently" published an article about him on your site. Is there a reason for that and has anyone tried his protocol / what are the results ?

Thanks a lot.

Folk

I know some who did (mot many just 2I guess)... Not good experiences. He's "about" to publish his results for more than five years I think.. He seemed a good breakthrough some years ago but nothing new for a while. I might being to hard. Perhaps someone have more knowledge about it than me. Good luck!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hello.

I am new here. Experiencing CFS symptoms since 8 months. I live in France where the only treatment options are basically psychotherapy, yoga and anti-depressants...My symptoms began after an herpes like infection. I thereafter experienced sleep disorders, gut inflammation, post exercise fatigue, and more than anything else an enormous brainfog. The gut inflammation went off after I started a gluten free diet (not easy when you know the mount of wheat-based food a french guy can eat...). I also felt a diminution in pain when I went for 2 weeks on Valtrex 1.000 mg a day. I red a lot about all the different protocols / alternative approaches some practicioners offer in the US and landed on Dr Dantini's website ; I tend to believe his approach is the right one for me as I clearly experience changes with diet improvement + antivirals. Cort, Dr Dantini's is not referenced on your website whereas you "recently" published an article about him on your site. Is there a reason for that and has anyone tried his protocol / what are the results ?

Thanks a lot.
Haven't thought about Dantini for quite a while. I published on him while I was with Phoenix Rising. The only reason he's not mentioned is that I drop things out...I should get him in the Dr. Reviews section. I hope we hear more from him soon. He was one of the few doctors treating Fibro with antivirals. Now there's the Pridgen Protocol as well. It's interesting stuff...

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources