Dr. Judy Mikovits speaks @ Autism One Conference 2015

Strike me lucky

Judy is definitely sticking around. She was on a video with some European researchers and doctors talking about Rituximab and she and her mentor are involved in an ME/CFS study with Frank Rice, I believe it is, looking for pathogens.

it would be interesting to hear abit more about her current work.

Strike me lucky

Yeah I'd like to know what her direction is now? I'd think it has to be with viruses.

I think even her initial research before she found xmrv??? she noticed the immune dysfunction that to her looked like a retrovirus. Its possible it could be another retrovirus or some type of stealth adapted virus from ebv/cmv etc

Mikovits has done research showing immune abnormalities, something they cant blame contamination on, so wouldnt suprise me if she is looking into whats causing these abnormalities??

E

EYAKLLE

She stands by all her work on :
XMRVs MIKOVITS/RUSCETTI :
viruses very different to :
XMRV SILVERMANN which is the virus that Lipkin and the other negative authors reduced their testing scale to.
The smart crowd have worked it all out. It's all documented by articles,video,sound and common sense observations in mainstream n second stream media,such as no third decisive samples being given in the Lipkin study, for instance. Great power he had if he couldnt power his own study.Delusional..
We are at the breaking point.
Breaking through the semantics and old tricks.
And the band plays on.......There was never any contaminations at the essential cut-off periods of the critical laboratory stages. And there were two labs also anyway where she worked. Again, the negative papers and Lipkin s definitive negative all went after the wrong viruses....no matter their prestige or their names THEY MESSED UP.
And messed with peoples lives too...
Trash in. Garbage out. If Mikovits had not been sent to jail then she n Ruscetti could have worked to fine tune their discovery instead of everybody just guessing n presuming n assuming what they had found originally as xmrv silvermann...daft.

I just wish all these non ME ers would leave the scene. These fake CFS ers. Patients. Bogus scientists too pretending n mixing n messing up with fake experimental protocols and not doing it right for the real patients for the real rv.

Just leave us alone. We have a RV. It isnt funny. Just go away. Stop messing.

The inconvenient truth is that arv s cure real ME. The cost to society is huge. Just testing everybody is a huge bill to foot. Then the arv meds. But only about 15% of those diagnosed need continuous follow up testing n treating. Only 15% have it n need treatment for it.

85% of the patients need other treatments for their persisting symptoms,however real n undefined they are. ME is NOT on their spectrum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin

She stands by all her work on :
XMRVs MIKOVITS/RUSCETTI :
viruses very different to :
XMRV SILVERMANN which is the virus that Lipkin and the other negative authors reduced their testing scale to.
The smart crowd have worked it all out. It's all documented by articles,video,sound and common sense observations in mainstream n second stream media,such as no third decisive samples being given in the Lipkin study, for instance. Great power he had if he couldnt power his own study.Delusional..
We are at the breaking point.
Breaking through the semantics and old tricks.
And the band plays on.......There was never any contaminations at the essential cut-off periods of the critical laboratory stages. And there were two labs also anyway where she worked. Again, the negative papers and Lipkin s definitive negative all went after the wrong viruses....no matter their prestige or their names THEY MESSED UP.
And messed with peoples lives too...
Trash in. Garbage out. If Mikovits had not been sent to jail then she n Ruscetti could have worked to fine tune their discovery instead of everybody just guessing n presuming n assuming what they had found originally as xmrv silvermann...daft.

I just wish all these non ME ers would leave the scene. These fake CFS ers. Patients. Bogus scientists too pretending n mixing n messing up with fake experimental protocols and not doing it right for the real patients for the real rv.

Just leave us alone. We have a RV. It isnt funny. Just go away. Stop messing.

The inconvenient truth is that arv s cure real ME. The cost to society is huge. Just testing everybody is a huge bill to foot. Then the arv meds. But only about 15% of those diagnosed need continuous follow up testing n treating. Only 15% have it n need treatment for it.

85% of the patients need other treatments for their persisting symptoms,however real n undefined they are. ME is NOT on their spectrum.

I am curious as too what ARVs you are refering to as their are many?

Also do you have proof that ARVs cure real ME? Study, research, person, etc.

I know people that have used ARVs with no success.

Thanks in advance

E

EYAKLLE

Five sixths of people on this forum and other forum(s) dont have ME. And dont need arv's. They have Wessely/Lipkin CFS..
End of Story.

Strike me lucky

Five sixths of people on this forum and other forum(s) dont have ME. And dont need arv's. They have Wessely/Lipkin CFS..
End of Story.

Im not ruling out retroviruses playing a role in cfsme but what you are saying is just your opinion. Even judy mikovits said that xmrv has a possible association with cfsme. As for 5/6ths dont have ME, that just shows you are plucking numbers out of thin air. Im sure you dont know everyone's medical history.

Until a definitive test can prove a retroviruses causes cfsme and not just an association, which is also pushing it, theres no way to know if someone has real ME or not. We dont even know if 'real' exists.

One could easily say herpes viruses are the cause of real ME as autopsies on ME patients have shown herpes virus type lesions in the brain and spinal cord. A couple of autopsies have said varicella type lesions which appeared abnormal to non ME autopsies.

Bottom line is we dont know what causes and what is ME until a definitive test is found. Great arvs have helped you but this also doesnt mean you have ME either and stating others dont have real ME doesnt help as know one knows what real ME is.

As for arvs helping someone with non hiv, that could also mean anything or even a spontaneous recovery occurred which arent unheard of. I myself got to 95% recovered by using famvir, whats that suppose to mean. Do i have ME, well evidence looks good as i fit the CCC and was in a longitudinal cfs/me study which showed those who fit the criteria for cfsme have low nk function, low bright cell nk function as well as other t cell abnormalities which i have.

Id be very cautious of saying recovered and more tempted to say remission as many have relapsed after proclaiming certain treatments. Some have gone into remission with no treatment at all.

Justin

End of Story.

So in response to this I would agree that their are people on these forums that do not have ME. To give a stat I dont think that is even possible.

Further many do have ME and absolutely nothing has been proven with regards to stats.

There are different severities of the disease as Dr Byron Hyde Pointed out. Depending on what area of the brain is implicated.

Further Dr David Bell said in the Lyndenville outbreak that many could be catagorized by severity.

You say ARVs work I want to see proof? Can you name even a Dr that prescribes them for ME Patients? Do you take them and are you free of ME?

I have 50 plus symptoms within a year...that affect every part of my anatomy. I get PEM bad. I fit Ramsays Criteria and supercede it.

Show me some proof so that I can make an educated decision based on your claims.

So now could someone please inform me why XMRV is still floating around I thought it was a lab artifact? Why is this even being discussed?

A Retrovirus could be at the heart of it, so could a bacteria, so could a echvirus, so could a parasite....the list goes on....i have spoken to so many people that some have know infections EBV, CMV, HHV6, etc. I also talked to people with flu like virus not confirmed. Some with bacterial infections. Some are bedridden some are not. The reality is that regardless of the trigger I have spoken to many confined to a bed or housebound.

In all cases the one founding argument seems to be there is something wrong with the immune system and nervous system.

If its such a damaging retrovirus than why when their is an outbreak that only a certain percentage get sick and some dont? And of those people that get sick some are not totally sick and some actually though a very small number get better?

The only thing that makes sense to me is that something damages either the CNS or Immune system.....

Strike me lucky

My opinion is that low nk function being one of the most common findings in cfsme and is very reasonable to explain why so many infections are implicated in cfsme.

I dont understand why us with low nk function arent diagnosed with a functional nk deficiency disorder. Looking up nk defiencies, it is a recognized disorder split into two categories, one a traditional defiency with low numbers and the other is called a functional defiency which can explain the findings in cfsme. The treatment is prophlaxis antivirals as herpes virus issues are common and abx on hand for when one gets a bacterial infection.

Why do we have ongoing symptoms mostly, i think because they become chronic low grade infections that flare up every so often. Overtime people worsen due to increasing number of infections and or immune exhaustion. Couple this with jarred younger's research with neuroinflammation and i think thats probably where most of us are at.

The above is my view from where i sit. Im sure the view is different for many.

http://www.uptodate.com/contents/nk...nt?source=outline_link&view=text&anchor=H2#H2

I just think many mecfsers fit this to a T, not everyone but many. Until more is known, i feel this is closer to the mark.

Justin

With regard to the thr outbreaks there were people that did not get sick period.....no ME. Why?

What I have been saying on these forums is that many like to discuss and chat and write so much.....which I dont have a problem with and feel is beneficial....but I truly hope that you are not just spending your time on hear talking about ME and are also writing to government, organizations, MEAction, etc. I hope you are participating in the community to help get to the bottem of these diseaeses.

We need all the support we can get to advocay on behalf of all of us that suffer please dont forget that.

Justin

Judy is definitely sticking around. She was on a video with some European researchers and doctors talking about Rituximab and she and her mentor are involved in an ME/CFS study with Frank Rice, I believe it is, looking for pathogens.

Do you have a link to the video I would like to hear a bit about her theories etc.?

Thanks in advance if you can find it.

Who Me?

Stating your opinion as fact is the problem. At least that is my problem.

@Strike me lucky has said his "opinion" is that it NK function. No where does he claims that as a certainty.

Saying this is just asking to be challenged.

End of Story.

Maybe preface your comments with "it is my opinion" or "I believe".

Justin

So vaccines essentially carry XMRV including other blood products as well.

Thatis how it is spread. Why then did all my friends that were vaccinated at the same time not develop anything?

I just dont get it. Why when some get mono/EBV do they present with the same symtoms and become just as sick? Further why in the Rituximab phase II study do they have multiple onset types from EBV to unknown.

Hopefully the OMF study finds something and if people really believe Mikovitz is telling the truth why dont you email OMF and present your thoights as to why she would be a valuable asset?

I believe cover ups happen all the time.....its a shame...the Steven Avery case is a popular example right now...

I am just concerned that XMRV was not what it seemed and by the publishing of the paper and release of all the data would have caused mass panic when their is a whole other cause to ME. Especially when implicated in 3 massive diseases ME, AUTISM AND ME/CFS.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources