Dr Robert Rowen and Ozone Therapy

Romy

I live in Southern California and am currently being treated for CFS/ME by Dr John Chia In Torrance. I have been ill for 30-35 years at various degree of functioning. I have been made aware of Dr Robert Rowen in Northern California (Santa Rosa) for his use of 10-Pass Ozone Therapy plus other alternative treatments but am hesitant to get my hopes up once again. I have read some positive results on ozone therapy in short-term reduction of symptoms. For me the brain fog, loss of concentration, headaches and difficulty focusing are the hardest to deal with and have heard ozone might help.

Has anyone been treated by Dr Rowen? He asks for money upfront and can't say how much treatment will end up costing. Not even a ballpark. I asked if I could speak to a patient being treated for CFS and the intake nurse couldn't think of anyone I could talk with. These raise little red flags for me as my family and I have spent so much money over the years, as well as time and emotional energy, on treatments that didn't work. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Remy

Administrator
High pass ozone was a game changer for me. That said, it took quite a few in a row, which is a huge time and financial commitment. I'd say that I did 15-20 sessions before starting to space them out to once every 4-6 weeks. And I got a bug over the holidays, so now I'm back to every week for a while. It's not a cure, obviously, but it got me to a higher level of functioning than in a decade, so I am pleased. I also bought an ozone machine for home use in between.

Romy

Remy, thank you for your response. To hear that it was a game changer gives me some hope. Im waiting for the cure but being able to function at a higher level would change my life while we all wait.

kafkaLee

High pass ozone was a game changer for me. That said, it took quite a few in a row, which is a huge time and financial commitment. I'd say that I did 15-20 sessions before starting to space them out to once every 4-6 weeks. And I got a bug over the holidays, so now I'm back to every week for a while. It's not a cure, obviously, but it got me to a higher level of functioning than in a decade, so I am pleased. I also bought an ozone machine for home use in between.

Seems like effect of the ozone in the metabolism of erythrocytes could play an important role in the treatment of the CFS, being hypotension and anemia considered a clinical condition of the disease.

Remy sir, I think there is a possibility that ozone is truly a cure for CFS.
At least it could be a very effecitve symptom treatment.
When did you feel the effect of treatment? Also, how do you feel now sir?
Also have u ever done UBI(Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation) ?

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Someone mentioned brain fog and at 81 I've never had this issue. And I truly believe over 25 yrs of taking Grape Seed Extract has kept my brain clear. For many of you it may be a great adjunct for all you do, and very affordable. My issue is not CFS but was told Fibro and of course decades of OA.

Remy

Administrator
Hi @Remy could you please advise which home machine you use and how it compares in effectiveness with the regular ozone treatments

Thank you
I have a Promolife ozone generator. That and Longevity are the best brands IMO. Promolife is typically quite a lot cheaper than Longevity though and their customer service truly can't be beat.

This article may help explain a bit better how ozone works. Sometimes more isn't better.

Remy

Administrator
When did you feel the effect of treatment? Also, how do you feel now sir?
Also have u ever done UBI(Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation) ?
I feel a noticeable boost the day after doing high pass ozone that lasts for days to weeks. I was only going every 6 weeks but have picked up the frequency again after catching something over the holidays.

I have done UBI, both in combination with ozone and by itself. It's hard for me to say if it helped any more than just the plain ozone, but I doubt it.

kafkaLee

I feel a noticeable boost the day after doing high pass ozone that lasts for days to weeks. I was only going every 6 weeks but have picked up the frequency again after catching something over the holidays.

I have done UBI, both in combination with ozone and by itself. It's hard for me to say if it helped any more than just the plain ozone, but I doubt it.
Thank you for reply. Can you walk now? how long can you walk after all 10 pass therapy ? Thanks in advance.

also there is study that ozone might interact with gut microbiome.

Last edited:

Remy

Administrator
Thank you for reply. Can you walk now? how long can you walk after all 10 pass therapy ? Thanks in advance.

also there is study that ozone might interact with gut microbiome.
I have always walked. Sometimes just to the end of the driveway. But I can consistently walk about 7000 steps at a go now.

Minnesota

I talked to an integrative medical clinic here in MN that touts ozone therapy for CFS. I have yet to try it, but is one of those possibilities I am toying with. Only catch is that the nurse here said it take 25-30 times to really show effectiveness. At $90 a session you can see how this could be a major investment. And again, if this were to really help it would be worth it. I am trying to find someone who has used this treatment here to see how or if they benefited. Seems like a great therapy for those with mild traumatic brain injury though.

Remy

Administrator
I talked to an integrative medical clinic here in MN that touts ozone therapy for CFS. I have yet to try it, but is one of those possibilities I am toying with. Only catch is that the nurse here said it take 25-30 times to really show effectiveness. At $90 a session you can see how this could be a major investment. And again, if this were to really help it would be worth it. I am trying to find someone who has used this treatment here to see how or if they benefited. Seems like a great therapy for those with mild traumatic brain injury though.
I would buy a home ozone generator and use it daily. I'm not sure how they are administering the ozone, but $90 is pretty cheap for MAH. That said, MAH alone did not make enough of a difference for me personally. Maybe it would have in conjunction with daily ozone therapy at home as well, but I didn't start noticing the benefits of ozone therapy until I started doing the high-pass (10-pass) treatments, which are considerably more expensive (typically $500-1000/session). I'd suggest you find out what exactly it is they are doing and also join The Power of Ozone group on Facebook to learn a lot more about how to use ozone at home safely. The Promolife website also has informative videos and posts on the topic.

Draff

I am new to this forum, but wanted add to this discussion because I had my first UV/Ozone treatment 5 days ago. This is the first thing that has ever brought me any relief. I've recently been dealing with some severe joint pain and inflammation in addition to my normal debilitating fatigue symptoms. Within hours of my treatment I experienced immediate pain relief. 2-3 days following my treatment I began to notice less brain fog/sluggishness. I'm normally pretty skeptical because I'm sensitive to most medications and almost everything I've tried has helped. After 5 full days with no joint pain -- I consider this to be a win!

jaminhealth

I am new to this forum, but wanted add to this discussion because I had my first UV/Ozone treatment 5 days ago. This is the first thing that has ever brought me any relief. I've recently been dealing with some severe joint pain and inflammation in addition to my normal debilitating fatigue symptoms. Within hours of my treatment I experienced immediate pain relief. 2-3 days following my treatment I began to notice less brain fog/sluggishness. I'm normally pretty skeptical because I'm sensitive to most medications and almost everything I've tried has helped. After 5 full days with no joint pain -- I consider this to be a win!

That's great but I'm going to pass at this late date in my life.... But I still swear by Grape Seed Extract, no brain fog ever, and thinking it could also be a huge saving grace re: covid virus....I take good supply of antioxidants including Grape Seed Ex..and 82...no issues.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources