End ME/CFS Severely Ill Study Gets Another Major Donation

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Donors are really supporting this project. One more donor added almost 140K to it. I imagine that they're somewhere around $2 million now. The End ME/CFS project is already looking forward to phase II next year - where they assess the results of the project in less severely ill patients.

By the way Ron has found a finding in Whitney and I believe a couple of other patients that is off the charts unusual; i.e. it's magnitudes off...We will hopefully be seeing a paper over the next couple of months on it.

ANNOUNCMENT: We are pleased to announce that we have just received $142,000 for our continuing OMF End ME/CFS Project; the second generous donation from an anonymous donor.
As Phase 1 begins (Severely ill Big Data study) and we are preparing for Phase 2, we are tremendously grateful of our continuing supporters that keep this research going.
The plan for Phase 2 involves taking what we learn from Phase 1 and testing a smaller, focused list of tests, on moderately ill ME/CFS patients. As we raise funds for Phase 2, the scientific advisory board will determine which hypotheses to test immediately and which to wait until Phase 1 is completed (9-12 months).
Stay tuned.

With sincere gratitude and hope,

Linda Tanenbaum

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources