FAT SUMMIT 2

bobby

for all our keto peeps ;)
http://fatsummit.com/

Online for FREE from
November 7-14, 2016

the description sounds too good to be true, as per usual, but if you carefully pick and choose it could be interesting
Separating even more FAT from FICTION!
Dispel food myths, understand the root causes of disease and reshape your life with a diet rich in healthy fats!

The Fat Summit 2 is online and free from November 7-14, 2016!
You’ve long been told that eating fat makes you fat, contributes to heart disease and generally erodes your health–but, fat is not the culprit! In fact, a diet rich in superfoods can be incredibly beneficial to your health. Your host, Dr. Mark Hyman, believes we all deserve a life of vitality–to combat sugar addiction, lose weight, fight diseases, feel great–and that we have the potential to create this life for ourselves!

Join our 30+ experts at The Fat Summit 2 if you’re interested in:
Getting the facts about healthy fats (and unhealthy ones!)
Understanding what’s stopping your progress
Feeding your body and brain what they truly desire
Using food as (the best!) medicine
And, taking back your health!

The Fat Summit 2 dives even deeper into the myths about fat than the first Fat Summit. With all new talks and interviews, Dr. Hyman will reveal the true causes of the obesity and chronic disease epidemics. Join us to separate even more FAT from FICTION!

Remy

Administrator
Looks like some great speakers!

I highly recommend listening to Dr Sarah Hallberg for a really good introduction to ketosis too. I'm excited to see she is presenting.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources