Fellow ME/CFSers in Mexico

mariarga

Hello, everybody.
I'm new to the forum, and wanted to see if there's other people here who live in/have been treated in Mexico for ME/CFS.
I'm struggling to find practitioners in Mexico who acknowledge (let alone investigate or treat) this illness, and was hoping someone here might be able to recommend a doctor or institution that is more aware of recent developments.
(I live in Monterrey, but am interested in connecting with patients and doctors anywhere in the country.)

Muchas gracias,
María

Who Me?

Welcome Maria! I'm don't think I know anyone in Mexico but hopefully someone here might.

It's hard every where to find a doc. Sad fact. :meh:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hello, everybody.
I'm new to the forum, and wanted to see if there's other people here who live in/have been treated in Mexico for ME/CFS.
I'm struggling to find practitioners in Mexico who acknowledge (let alone investigate or treat) this illness, and was hoping someone here might be able to recommend a doctor or institution that is more aware of recent developments.
(I live in Monterrey, but am interested in connecting with patients and doctors anywhere in the country.)

Muchas gracias,
María
Dr. Martinez Lavin in Mexico City does. I would check him out if you can. He's both a doctor and a researcher and he's written a book on FM...I don't think Mexico City is near you though (?)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources