Fibro research: stop wasting funds on the obvious!

bobby

interesting blog by a fibro patient. the same goes for a substantial part of the ME research we have seen over the years.
http://nationalpainreport.com/why-a...ng-time-and-money-on-the-obvious-8830583.html
Nearly every month there’s another study hinting at the mechanisms causing fibromyalgia symptoms, or there’s more progress being made in developing new treatments. Reading about these breakthroughs is always exciting because it means fibromyalgia is gaining legitimacy, and we are slowly – albeit very, very slowly – moving toward a potential cure.

But for every one of those exciting headlines, there are others that just make me shake my head in frustration. Here are a few recent examples:
  • “Fibromyalgia symptoms can include breast pain”
  • “Fibromyalgia sufferers have difficulty maintaining continuous sleep, study says”
  • “Fibromyalgia disability status linked to severe symptoms, higher medication use and physically demanding jobs”

Who Me?

This is maybe unrelated but I saw in the news this morning a study that said people who run for exercise have stronger bones. No shit.

So more money wasted on something that everyone who's even heard of osteoporosis has known for years.

Can you imagine how much money there would be for us if they stopped these moronic studies?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources