Finally, A Supplement That Works!

Remy

Administrator
As many of you know, I have a wee supplement addiction. I'm always trying the next new thing, hoping it will be a miracle. And most of the time, I am disappointed, unfortunately.

But not this time!! I finally found one that works.

The bad news? It won't cure you but you will have the longest eyelashes to admire while laying on the couch.

(I don't have any affiliation with this company. And yes, I know they have crap fillers. But my eyelashes! Amazing!)

http://www.drugstore.com/viviscal-hair-growth-program-extra-strength-tablets/qxp186960

tatt

for healthy looking hair AND something that might improve your health try n-aceytl-cysteine. One downside - if you have grey hair and want to dye it the dye wont take very well.

Remy

Administrator
for healthy looking hair AND something that might improve your health try n-aceytl-cysteine. One downside - if you have grey hair and want to dye it the dye wont take very well.
Do you know what it is about NAC that causes hair dye not to work well?

tatt

Do you know what it is about NAC that causes hair dye not to work well?
I was told it's because healthy hair doesn't take dye as well as the cuticle is smoother and less permeable. You need to do the roots again a few days later when the first lot of dye has damaged the surface a bit. Can't say if that's true but sounds plausible.

Remy

Administrator
Soooo...ran into my friend at the park today and her daughter says I look like some Disney character. I'm thinking, oh, great, what, Maleficent??

But it turns out to be this old Disney princess...and 100% it's the long eyelashes. I'd actually put on some mascara this morning!

[bimg=no-lightbox]http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/02/05041931/The_goddess_of_spring_2large.jpg[/bimg]

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources