Finally got my Hemp Oil

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Ya! PM KweenPita - I think she will know.

Good luck with it - looking forward to hear how you do. :)

Who Me?

From the link you gave

RSHO Suggested serving size for all strengths is 0.5ml twice daily.

Folk

It's official, I get high on hemp Oil...
God knows why, but can't use it even though it doesn't contain THC.

Folk

Yes it helped sleep, pain I'm not so sure, perhaps a little.
But I feel so drugged I can't even tell.
I got to the normal dose (reocomended for any weight) yesterday, I spent yesterday and today sleeping and walking arround like a zombie.

Strike me lucky

I got to the normal dose (reocomended for any weight) yesterday, I spent yesterday and today sleeping and walking arround like a zombie.

Im finding the same on prescription meds. To get the right dose and pain relief im zombied out. Its a fine line i guess?

madie

What effects did you get as you built up to the normal dose? I can't ever take the normal dose of anything.

Folk

Yeah I start at 0.5 mg per day
The recomendation even for children with epilepsy is start with 0.5 twice a day.
I stayed for 12 days or so at 0.5 for sleep and sometimes I would feel like my pressure dropped and/or high.
Then I started twice a day and slept all day, weak and zombie walk.

madie

I just found my notes from when I tried Cibdex last year. A normal dose is 15 drops once or twice a day (according to the bottle). I took 5 drops and was a zombie the next day.

Every 15 drops contains 1.25mg CBD. I notice that each vendor has a unique way of describing potency.

I also had an opportunity to try a low THC, high CBD/CBN indica ("in da couch") strain. I got spacey but no help with sleep, and vaping kills my throat.

Who Me?

The stuff I got amped me up. It was bad. Even transdermally I got amped. I guess it depends on the strain

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources