Fluge/Mella Take out Patent on Nitric Oxide Treatment for ME/CFS

being_me

I just started L-Arginine today. The proper dose of Citrulline is a bit fuzzy to me (or did I miss something?).

Technically, if we are to adhere strictly to the patent, the Citruline Malate 2:1 dose needed for 200 mg Citrulline is 300 mg:

2/3 * X = 200
X = 300
where X is mg Citrulline Malate 2:1

Correct? And this assumes that the Malate does not interfere with the L-Arginine effect on NO.

I see that many are taking much larger doses, presumably due to the other beneficial effects of Citrulline, correct? But, are we sure that this is consistent with the desired NO stimulation effect of the L-Arginine in this application?

I had actually just recently started Citrulline as of a week ago as part of the PEM-buster recipe in this thread: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...ce-pem-post-exertional-malaise-crashes.48438/ and this calls for 1.5 grams of Citruline Malate 2:1 using the same formula as above. (I just had turbinate reduction surgery and it triggered some of the worst PEM I have ever had).

So, combining these therapies, I would pair 1.5 g Citrulline Malate 2:1 with the 5 g L-Arginine. Are there any thoughts about this approach? Also, does anyone know of a reason to not take Creatine HCL along with this set of supplements?

To recap, my approach is this formula twice daily:

L-Arginine (5g)
Citrulline Malate 2:1 (1.5g)
Creatine HCL (1g)

Btw, I also take D-Ribose (4g) and Inositol (2g) daily.

And what does this say about supplements for mitochondria support like NAD+, MitoQ, PQQ, Resveratrol, and Pterostilbene?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Aidan Walsh

How well is this working with Fluge Mella Patients anyone know if success is huge it seems each week something new but everyone still Sick?

Aidan Walsh

How many of you have the Protomyxzoa Rheumatica blood parasite discovered by Dr. Fry in Arizona? (also known as FL1953). I was told it "clogs up our veins" horribly thus restricting blood flow = possibly why we have low oxygen/ATP states in CFIDS (think classic low VO2 Max on the 2 day CPET test which is a hallmark of CFIDS). Sounds to me like this parasite could actually be the agent causing the problems in the blood vessel walls and why this woman experienced greater blood flow/oxygen from Imdur.....thoughts?

*Could be also another unproven theory like so many with this illness link CFS Mold parasites virus, fungus, now Researchers from Standford say we are leaking spinal fluids from the Dura coating in some Brain and/or Spine it is

treatable they say Dr. Ian Carrol on YouTube found by CT Myelogramthis in CFS EDS Fibro & even a Parkinson's Patients so who know what the real answers are now too many theories People Dying daily :( I even read one EDS

Man with a benign insulinoma of his pancreas & another with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI) genetic illness in EDS 3

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources