Fluoroquinolone antibiotics Damage (Cipro et al)

jaminhealth

My daughter lives with ruptured tendons in both feet from the Drug, Cipro. We see it all that the doctor who kept giving her the drug, was pretty new out of medical school.

Here is an overview on the drug and the class of abx drugs.

Disabling and potentially permanent side effects lead to suspension or restrictions of quinolone fluo…Disabling and potentially permanent side effects lead to suspension or restrictions of quinolone fluoroquinolon…European Medicines Agency

My grandgirl has a D.O. friend here in LA area and he also deals with the damage so his goal is to help others living this nightmare. Hopefully he can help my daughter too. Ironically a homeopathic pharmacist figured out it was from the Cipr drug. Be very aware this class of abx drugs are dangerous.
Here is the D.O.
Regenerative Medicine LA Cipro Toxicity Treatment: Recovering from Cipro Side EffectsCipro toxicity treatment is available to people suffering from the disabling symptoms caused by ciprofloxacin. …Regenerative Medicine LA
This post will be reviewed and should appear shortly.
FollowHideReplyMore
There are no replies to your conversation yet.

JoyceMartino J

add an image or pdf
Next in conversations for you:
Or go back to the home page.

buckey

I was given huge bottles of tetracycline for acne at the age of 14. I was on tetracycline for 1.5 years straight. I truly believe this is the cause of my illness. Dr Jacob tettlebaum (spelling?) States in his videos that one cause of me/cfs is from antibiotics

LA2SD

Wow. My doctor is about to prescribe me antibiotics, but I'm trying to make sure they are not the most dangerous ones. What others should we look out for besides Cipro? And I have a neighbor who is disabled from a Cipro-like antibiotic and in a wheelchair from nerve damage.

jaminhealth

Wow. My doctor is about to prescribe me antibiotics, but I'm trying to make sure they are not the most dangerous ones. What others should we look out for besides Cipro? And I have a neighbor who is disabled from a Cipro-like antibiotic and in a wheelchair from nerve damage.
Just talk to dr and make sure no drug from that class of Abx drugs.

LA2SD

Just talk to dr and make sure no drug from that class of Abx drugs.

Thanks for your response!

Darn. I found it was Cipro plus Fluconazole (Diflucan) that she prescribed. I think I might pick up the Fluconazole and skip the Cipro, even though it's only a 14 day supply.

Anyone have any adverse events with Trimethoprim/Sulfa? Thinking about asking her to change the Cipro prescription to that one. This is for a bacteria called Citrobacter Freundii that we found in a stool test.

Wayne

Thinking about asking her to change the Cipro prescription to that one. This is for a bacteria called Citrobacter Freundii that we found in a stool test.

I'd suggest consulting with a Naturopathic Physician. They would likely have various therapies they could recommend that don't involve antibiotics. It's amazing how successful various types of suppositories and rectal implants can be for all kinds of intestinal disorders. And then there's also various kinds of oxygenation therapies that could also be considered.

LA2SD

I'd suggest consulting with a Naturopathic Physician. They would likely have various therapies they could recommend that don't involve antibiotics. It's amazing how successful various types of suppositories and rectal implants can be for all kinds of intestinal disorders. And then there's also various kinds of oxygenation therapies that could also be considered.
Yes, for sure! I truly believe H2O2 IVs are a key to healing for a lot of us. Have you tried them? The pharmacies were just banned from compounding them in CA. Seems they don't want us to know they also help cure cancer. I had only 4, but now I'll have to travel to Mexico to get more, but I cannot afford to travel now.

I then found a place to do ozone treatments, where they were going to draw out 100 CC's of blood, ozonate it, then inject it back in, but the needles are too large for my little, deep veins and we haven't had one successful pass yet. :(

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources