Glimpses of improvement on new protocol

Remy

Administrator
Hi Remy.....................I believe most people will be suspect. There's not a bone in my body that is suspect and maybe because I've listened to him for the last 11 months so feel like I've really gotten to know him more and more and have had a reading with him and the fact that I am improving. The information in the book is just too detailed about the virus...............I mean really..........who would make all that up? Also the information makes sense to me.............it puts alot of the pieces of the puzzle together for me............But I am not here to convince anyone..............I've shared this information privately with a lot of people and to tell you the truth most do not seem that interested. I am mostly now spending my time on support groups that support the information he is sharing and we are supporting each other through the protocols.

I am not sure what you mean by ..."Did you feel like he was more intuitive than others"

I am sure he didn't mention antiviral drugs because he prefers herbal anti-virals.

What is the WHI trial you mentioned?
The WHI trial was the deeply flawed study that used synthetic hormones to conclude that HRT was dangerous and bad. Turns out synthetic hormones are bad for you but biomimetic ones are beneficial. The WHI was just political to discredit HRT in general. Anthony William is against hormone replacement in general though he does stipulate that synthetics are worse than bioidenticals.

I've read some reviews where people said he didn't know anything they didn't tell him during the consult. I was just curious how much you told him vs how much he intuited himself.

I'm open minded about the whole thing. I know there is plenty in this world I don't understand and can't be logically explained. But my warning bells are ringing and I believe in paying attention to that intuition as well. The program he devised could have been divined from Spirit or from a solid reading of any number of websites and forums. It's just hard to know.

Tammy7

I've read some reviews where people said he didn't know anything they didn't tell him during the consult. I was just curious how much you told him vs how much he intuited himself.
You don't have to say a word for him to give a reading..............not needed.............that's why he is termed a medical medium. He doesn't need any info whatsoever. I told him I've been ill for almost 20 years...........and he went right into the reading. He doesn't intuit............he receives the info and then shares the info.

Like I said.............I'm not here to convince.............I'm here to share.

One more thing before I go............I think healthy skepticism is a good thing. Just because I am open to this kind of thing doesn't mean I run to or believe in every Tom, Dick or Harry who claim to have a supernatural gift. It was only after listening to his webinars and the radio program that I decided there was something to this whole thing.........and then I decided to apply for a reading. His focus is mainly health...........he has mentioned that he can receive info for pretty much anything but it was his decision to focus on health.

Remy

Administrator
Also, are you following the raw fruit and veg diet he recommends @Tammy7 ?

ETA: how long was it between your request and your appt for a reading?

Tammy7

First.............he doesn't say a person has to be fully raw fruits and veggies...........However,the raw diet is recommended for the 28 day cleanse if you choose to do it. (I havn't done the cleanse). Having said that though that doesn't mean he wouldn't specify all raw if that is the information he was receiving that would be best for that particular person.
He didn't specify raw diet for me........ He told me to stay away from Eggs, wheat, corn, and dairy. He told me that while I was fighting the EBV to greatly minimize animal fats as they feed the virus. He told me to have meat(preferably wild caught salmon) once in awhile.......at least until I felt like the virus was under control. I made a pac with myself that I would just do the best I could. It was very hard for me to greatly minimize meat...........felt like I craved it. I was not 100% following the diet he recommended................I very slowly transitioned into it and I'm still not 100% yet. I still cheat here and there. However, I have improved enough where now I have the energy to really be able to prepare nutritious meals that incorporate a lot of healthy smoothies, juices, etc. Just the thought of juicing anything in the beginning seemed like a huge undertaking...............not that he said I had to juice............but for anyone with any digestive issues he does recommend celery juice in the a.m on empty stomach. This is the best thing for raising your HCL.
I think it was around 4 months from the time I applied to the time I got a reading.

Last edited:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
You don't have to say a word for him to give a reading..............not needed.............that's why he is termed a medical medium. He doesn't need any info whatsoever. I told him I've been ill for almost 20 years...........and he went right into the reading. He doesn't intuit............he receives the info and then shares the info.

Like I said.............I'm not here to convince.............I'm here to share.

One more thing before I go............I think healthy skepticism is a good thing. Just because I am open to this kind of thing doesn't mean I run to or believe in every Tom, Dick or Harry who claim to have a supernatural gift. It was only after listening to his webinars and the radio program that I decided there was something to this whole thing.........and then I decided to apply for a reading. His focus is mainly health...........he has mentioned that he can receive info for pretty much anything but it was his decision to focus on health.
Nicely said Tammy. This guy is interesting!

Remy

Administrator
Nicely said Tammy. This guy is interesting!
Interesting, yes, and like I said, the protocol is fairly basic and sound regardless of the source. I don't think people are going to come to harm doing what he suggests and might even see benefits like @Tammy7 has seen.

But is it right and ethical to charge sick, struggling people $1000/hr for consults? That's more than our top doctors charge and presumably Anthony William does not have a practice to maintain or medical school loans to repay.

When knowledge is freely given, as he says it is given to him from Spirit, why not give it away freely in turn as have many other mystical healers throughout time? He could easily work by donation instead.

Don't even get me started on the buying of 5* Amazon reviews...

These things make me scratch my head.

Tammy7

But is it right and ethical to charge sick, struggling people $1000/hr for consults? That's more than our top doctors charge and presumably Anthony William does not have a practice to maintain or medical school loans to repay.
Remy.............I recommend that you go back to the amazon reviews and read what Starr posted..........I think she posted on the 12th? She addresses/sums up very well the issues that you have brought up. I actually wanted to post that information here. (I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to do that!) Yes...........the fee is high..........although you havn't got it completely correct..............It is $500 for 1/2 hr. and then an additional $50 for every 10-15 minutes if needed. It has been awhile.......will have to go to site and see. Anthony actually has a a team that he has to support......he doesn't receive all the money. He also has been giving out free information for years through his webinars and now through the radio program. He will take callers the last 20-30 minutes and give them a short free reading. Also he gives free short readings to the people on his FB page each week. A person could learn enough through his free webinars, radio program, book and FB page that they wouldn't even need to get a reading.
I have payed a lot more to integrative Dr's who had no answers and were not able to help me.
As far as your comment about buying 5* amazon reviews..............Anthony doesn't need to buy anything! There were plenty of 5 star reviews before that giveaway was even announced.
Remy.............I appreciate the questions/comments you have about Anthony..............but I really don't want to make this thread a debate that goes back and forth about his integrity. To me Anthony has the highest of compassion and was like a life-support for me when I talked to him on the phone. His life is basically all about the suffering of others which he sees/feels every day of his life. He can't turn off the information like other healers can...........it's ALWAYS there so basically he is receiving the suffering every time he is around people. That can't be easy. He doesn't even get to relax and watch TV if he wanted to because he would be getting a reading on everyone that is on the TV! He has mentioned if he ever goes to a movie.........he starts getting a reading on everyone in the row in front of him ........in back of him and then in the movie itself. He doesn't get to have a normal life. To me..........it boils down to............he is sacrificing having a normal life to help others.
Anyway...........this thread is about me sharing my experience in the hopes it may help others.

Last edited:

Remy

Administrator
Remy.............I recommend that you go back to the amazon reviews and read what Starr posted..........I think she posted on the 12th? She addresses/sums up very well the issues that you have brought up. I actually wanted to post that information here. (I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to do that!) Yes...........the fee is high..........although you havn't got it completely correct..............It is $500 for 1/2 hr. and then an additional $50 for every 10-15 minutes if needed. It has been awhile.......will have to go to site and see. Anthony actually has a a team that he has to support......he doesn't receive all the money. He also has been giving out free information for years through his webinars and now through the radio program. He will take callers the last 20-30 minutes and give them a short free reading. Also he gives free short readings to the people on his FB page each week. A person could learn enough through his free webinars, radio program, book and FB page that they wouldn't even need to get a reading.
I have payed a lot more to integrative Dr's who had no answers and were not able to help me.
As far as your comment about buying 5* amazon reviews..............Anthony doesn't need to buy anything! There were plenty of 5 star reviews before that giveaway was even announced.
Remy.............I appreciate the questions/comments you have about Anthony..............but I really don't want to make this thread a debate that goes back and forth about his integrity. To me Anthony has the highest of compassion and was like a life-support for me when I talked to him on the phone. His life is basically all about the suffering of others which he sees/feels every day of his life. He can't turn off the information like other healers can...........it's ALWAYS there so basically he is receiving the suffering every time he is around people. That can't be easy. He doesn't even get to relax and watch TV if he wanted to because he would be getting a reading on everyone that is on the TV! He has mentioned if he ever goes to a movie.........he starts getting a reading on everyone in the row in front of him ........in back of him and then in the movie itself. He doesn't get to have a normal life. To me..........it boils down to............he is sacrificing having a normal life to help others.
Anyway...........this thread is about me sharing my experience in the hopes it may help others.
I'll link the Starr review here for you.
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/customer...iewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1401948294#R1SZ1YNUGM6TS0
I hope I've been clear that I'm happy this program is working for you and don't judge you or anyone else for making the treatment choices that are right for you. I can tell you believe he is for real and I do appreciate your perspective and account of your experience with him.
I'd like to believe Anthony William is for real, but it's also fair for me to express some skepticism. I think the points I've brought up are fair and relevant to the discussion.

If AW didn't need to buy the 5* reviews, then why did he authorize the Amazon giveaway? Why not just let his work spread by word of mouth and not even have to deal with the possibility of people bringing up ethical concerns? It's totally against Amazon policy to do that sort of thing because it naturally biases the reviews. As far as I'm concerned, Amazon should remove all the reviews, both positive and negative, and have them start over because he didn't play by the rules.

I should have just said $500/half hour and left it at that. Sorry I got it partially wrong.

Tammy7

Thank you Remy for providing that link.................Starr summed it up better than I ever could.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources