Gut Health, and Fibromyalgia Success Story (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

KaLee

There is much in the news these days regarding the connection between gut health/microbiome and illnesses such as ME/CFS and FM. In case there are any Calgary participants on this forum, this month's meeting of the "Gut Health = Good Health" group may be of particular interest. The guest speaker overcame her own struggle with Fibromyalgia, and will be sharing information on skills and practices that can help make a difference in health and quality of life when living with a chronic illness.

Here's a link to the Calgary Gut Health Meet-up group website: http://www.meetup.com/Calgary-Gut-Health-Support-Group/events/225560833/.
I have attended three sessions of this group, and can attest that the organizers are well-qualified to provide guidance, and the participants are supportive.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
There is much in the news these days regarding the connection between gut health/microbiome and illnesses such as ME/CFS and FM. In case there are any Calgary participants on this forum, this month's meeting of the "Gut Health = Good Health" group may be of particular interest. The guest speaker overcame her own struggle with Fibromyalgia, and will be sharing information on skills and practices that can help make a difference in health and quality of life when living with a chronic illness.

Here's a link to the Calgary Gut Health Meet-up group website: http://www.meetup.com/Calgary-Gut-Health-Support-Group/events/225560833/.
I have attended three sessions of this group, and can attest that the organizers are well-qualified to provide guidance, and the participants are supportive.
Thanks KaLee

It would be great to find out what she did if you're able to attend, take notes and pass them along...

Thanks for the post.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources