Harvard Report on Pharma Drugs/Deaths etc

jaminhealth

More and more people are turning to alternative/holistic medicines and often combine them with the meds they are already taking and some can find substitutes for the drugs. I take 98% alternative remedies and a couple pharma drugs at 81 yrs of age. My daughter who is 56 woke up after a lot of struggling years of pharma meds and the damage done, from ICU times in hospital to a long rehab from opiod pain meds...hard lessons but she has survived and can't think of pharma drugs.

A couple substitutes I think of are: Berberine instead of Metformin. And White Willow Bark instead of more heavy duty pain meds. And since my use of HGH homeopathic gel, 9 months now, I take only 1 ibuprofen every 6 hrs and add a white willow bark often to it. Making sure food is in stomach.

There are many reports on pharma interactions and deaths due to medical mistakes including drugs of course. Surgeries too. Here is one from Harvard, good read and understanding of it all and what goes on.

As always do your research and consult any MD's you feel are necessary. I have been my own doctor for a long time now.

pbyr

Pain can be caused by a build up of toxins (acids), I use sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which does wonders since it is so alkaline, meaning it will neutralize the acids. Sodium is alkaline but so is magnesium and potassium. Obviously, there is sodium in the baking soda which can cause problems in higher doses should be noted. Also, sodium can lower potassium.

Any antioxidant will accomplish the same thing, for instance vitamin C.

B vitamins support inflammation/pain, this study shows low vitamin B6 levels in pain/inflammation https://www.webmd.com/heart/news/20120619/low-vitamin-b6-linked-to-inflammation#1

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources