Has anyone attended Dr Jennifer Curtin at the Center for Complex Diseases?

debwaldino

Hi all,

I was wondering if any one has attended Dr Jennifer Curtin at the Center for Complex Disease and if so, would they be able to provide private feedback to me?

I am based in Ireland, but looking to the USA for treatment, as I am struggling to find any doctors that deal with strange multi-system/systemic illnesses on this side of the Atlantic (if any one know of any - please do share - I'd be eternally grateful). I am straddling the weird boundaries of autoimmunity (positive ANA, low complement), autonomic dysfunction (POTS, and related issues, erythromelalgia), mast cell activation, strong hormonal drive to symptoms, and all of which seems to be post-virally triggered.

As it will incur significant cost to travel to the USA along with the treatment, I'm trying very hard to get feedback on the doctor's I'm considering so that I hopefully don't waste money I don't really have with doctors that are not helpful!

Thank you very much for any thoughts or feedback

Health to all,
Dbwaldino

Pamelasuzzane

Hi all,

I was wondering if any one has attended Dr Jennifer Curtin at the Center for Complex Disease and if so, would they be able to provide private feedback to me?

I am based in Ireland, but looking to the USA for treatment, as I am struggling to find any doctors that deal with strange multi-system/systemic illnesses on this side of the Atlantic (if any one know of any - please do share - I'd be eternally grateful). I am straddling the weird boundaries of autoimmunity (positive ANA, low complement), autonomic dysfunction (POTS, and related issues, erythromelalgia), mast cell activation, strong hormonal drive to symptoms, and all of which seems to be post-virally triggered.

As it will incur significant cost to travel to the USA along with the treatment, I'm trying very hard to get feedback on the doctor's I'm considering so that I hopefully don't waste money I don't really have with doctors that are not helpful!

Thank you very much for any thoughts or feedback

Health to all,
Dbwaldino
Sorry for such a late reply but both my son and I saw Jennifer and I couldn’t recommend her more highly!
Pam

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources