Has anyone tried colloidial silver for CFS?

Prashanti

Has anyone tired colloidial silver for CFS? viruses? candida? I am considering it, although I have no idea of dosage. Any share would be appreciated.

Strike me lucky

Ive used it in a sinus spray which was helpful but i used it in combination with oral antibiotics for bacterial sinusitis .

Who Me?

@Prashanti I have used it for sinus and sublingually just for my immune system. In fact you remind me that I have a giant bottle sitting on my counter. I have not used it consistently enough to notice a difference but that's only because I forget.

I was seriously considering nebulizing it but I couldn't decide on a nebulizer. Cost was a factor. I know there are some links about using it and dosage. I just can't put my fingers on them right now. I'll try to look later

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Has anyone tired colloidial silver for CFS? viruses? candida? I am considering it, although I have no idea of dosage. Any share would be appreciated.

I tried it years ago and I did well on it. I believe I used it in liquid form. My sister introduced me to it. This was during the time when I would try something and it boost my energy and I would fall apart. So - basically it boosted my energy - good! - and I fell apart - not good but it's fault.

I would definitely give it a try. I will try it again as well.

Who Me?

I tried it years ago and I did well on it. I believe I used it in liquid form. My sister introduced me to it. This was during the time when I would try something and it boost my energy and I would fall apart. So - basically it boosted my energy - good! - and I fell apart - not good but it's fault.

I would definitely give it a try. I will try it again as well.

What dose? You don't want to turn blue.

Who Me?

image.jpg
Whats wrong with smurfs??
You tell me?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources