Has anyone tried pure mushroom extracts?

Kacexo

Has anyone tried the pure mushroom extract supplements? There are a few companies but I got mine from “Cure”. In an ongoing effort to try anything once…I am trying the extracts from Lions mane, Turkey Tail, Cordyceps, Reishi and Chaga and of course trying them all together - so I do not know if one is better than the other, but that is my standard MO. And I had low expexcitations.

Weird thing is that I am feeling better a week in and not sure if it is placebo or sustainable improvement. I find placebo can bring good effect for a month or two but I revert back to moderate illness every time. I am pacing myself carefully to avoid over doing it but honestly feel like my body can make some energy again - it is almost scary now when I feel this good - aching pain is eased and I can sustain upright positions longer. I will take placebos all day long…I don’t care if my brain is bringing the cure or if the cure is something I am doing but I do find that placebos wear off. I am hoping this improvement does not wear off.

Curious if anyone else out there who has tried something like this?

buckey

You should look into micro dosing magic mushrooms....they won't cure you but the break from some of the symptoms is temporarily wonderful with no side effects

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources