Health and Human Services Protest 5/25/16

HMBCheryl

Hello,
I will be attending a protest at the San Francisco regional office of Health and Human Services on May 25. The purpose of the protest is to raise the visibility of CFS and the people it impacts. This will be a satellite protest, there will be protests in Washington DC and other regional offices in the US?
The San Francisco office covers the regions of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Nevada. If you are from any of these states and would like to be represented by submitting a photo, name, city and state and the length of time you have been ill, please contact me at cboese49@gmail.com. Our goal is to have as many photos as possible, since it is likely only a few will be able to attend.
Thanks! Cheryl

Who Me?

Hello,
I will be attending a protest at the San Francisco regional office of Health and Human Services on May 25. The purpose of the protest is to raise the visibility of CFS and the people it impacts. This will be a satellite protest, there will be protests in Washington DC and other regional offices in the US?
The San Francisco office covers the regions of Arizona, California, Hawaii and Nevada. If you are from any of these states and would like to be represented by submitting a photo, name, city and state and the length of time you have been ill, please contact me at cboese49@gmail.com. Our goal is to have as many photos as possible, since it is likely only a few will be able to attend.
Thanks! Cheryl

How will these photos be displayed?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources