Health Matters: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Radio Broadcast THUR, March 30th, 6PM CNT USA

Lissa

Wow.... I'm trying to listen to this and I'm already 20 minutes in.... but 95% of the conversation so far is a rheumatologist talking about fibro, and how people just don't sleep well --- does your spouse snore etc. (??!!?!?)

He seemed to completely bungle the definition --- careening off into a discourse on fibro and lupus, with no ME/CFS symptom mentioned other than waking up unrested. (Again that's in the first 20 minutes--- no clue yet if they eventually step up their game. It doesn't seem promising...)

Do they actually veer back to ME/CFS ever? And why is the guy diagnosing a caller (with back pain) over the phone, when the topic is supposed to be ME/CFS?!

Anyone else listen to the show yet? Is this even worth continuing on? Not sure I can burn more energy on this one....

Any other reviews?? I'd press on and listen to the rest if there is better stuff ahead. Do tell, if anyone else made it through!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources