Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Options in the Health Rising Forums
- Everything - Check out our FAQ's for all sorts of how-to information for using the Health Rising Forums.
- Bookmarks - allows you to save important posts you may want to refer to again. Simply hover over the bottom of a post and the Bookmark Icon will appear. Once you add a "note to yourself" about it that post will show up in your Bookmarks section in your profile. Or if you click on 'QuickLink' your bookmark will show up when you click on the Bookmark tab on the main Forum menu.)
- Reviews - Reviews focus on doctors, treatments, products and organizations as well as clinical trials (to take advantage of the mapping portion of the review program). The item you're adding (or your review of an item) will show up both in the Review section and in the particular Forum your Review is directed towards. Click here to participate in the Reviews section.
- Recovery Stories - Anyone who has recovered around 80% of their health and maintained it for six months is welcome to post their recovery in theRecovery Stories part of the Resources section.
- Resources - Resources are "how to" or "what is" documents as well as "Recovery Stories". They include things like "Ways to Increase Your Blood Volume", "How Manage Your Exercise", "What is the Canadian Consensus Criteria?" "What is NIH Spending on ME/CFS?". The resources section also contains a review element; i.e. you can review resources. Any resource you add will end up both in the stand-alone Resource section and as a Forum post. Click here to add a Resource.
- Video and Image Library - add and view video's and images by clicking on the media button
- Appearance - Change how your Forums look by clicking on the link on the very bottom left hand side of the page.
- Forum rules can be found here. (They are under development.)