Healthy Colon and Healthier Life

jaminhealth

Talking about all the colonoscopies pushed in our country, I've NEVER had one, nor will I. Found some more good info to this end:

Apo Sci

Easy to overdose. I am a white guy with lupus so no sun and only take 2000 iu per WEEK normally (4000 iu 2X per week with covid infection).

jaminhealth

Easy to overdose. I am a white guy with lupus so no sun and only take 2000 iu per WEEK normally (4000 iu 2X per week with covid infection).

So people with Lupus can't do much Vit D? Millions are so deficient in Vit D and I'm talking the major population. So this info has no valid reasoning:

Apo Sci

No, lupus/no sun has normal RDAs, 600 iu/day for adults which would be 4,200 iu per week however I eat fish regularly which has a lot of it so I don't need the full RDA in supplement form. If I got normal sun exposure with my current diet I wouldn't need any.

GrammaLinda

I lived in Nebraska and spent most days outdoors in the summer, when I was well. I was still dx with vit d deficiency and were many others. Runners for example. It was and still is rx for me. My pcp and neuro both say everyone in the Pacific Northwest needs it. They monitor my blood levels. For sunshine to be effective you need maximum skin exposure of at least 20 minutes. I can't imagine office and factory workers ever getting enough vit d.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources