Herd Immunity and Covid

jaminhealth

Plenty talk about Herd Immunity is the way to go to get on with Life, and work on mopping up all the destructions from lockdowns etc. I have to agree with Herd Immunity way to go, and here is what AARP has to say:

jaminhealth

Many do not understand Herd Immunity.....simply speaking:....We can go on with our lives, and MANY will NOT get Covid and MOST will not die....but may be exposed and not sick etc.....and if and when the vaccine(s) come along they can take it....there are no guarantees to anything...so we MUST do our part of keep our Immune Systems in good health....Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract....for this gal.

The world panicked and did what they all did hence the lockdowns etc......they did not know and still do NOT KNOW...it's all so new.

And with the so called spikes etc...the seasonal flu could all be lumped into this mess....

It's been said some 80K give or take die annually from seasonal flu......keep this in mind friends...

JameDiagonal

I have read a lot about herd immunity, many may get infected but get well without treatment but that does not mean no one will die.

jaminhealth

I have read a lot about herd immunity, many may get infected but get well without treatment but that does not mean no one will die.

That's true but I'm betting most won't die...what is alternative,,,live with a mask on forever, and the vaccine could take a long time for those who choose to do them, if and when.

Millions most likely are going on with their lives and have the corona virus and don't know it...I could but have no reason to get tested.....I don't think I do but again...... My grandgirl works in a holistic clinic and they do testing and she says people are so paranoid and some come in a couple times a week to get a test,,,,,

Again, YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM....is most of the battle./...

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources