Hip's CFS testing and treatment Roadmap

Who Me?

I did that @Cort and like you say it isn't complete. So then I had to hunt for the link to the actual roadmap. And that was after a long search to find the link in Resources to begin with. I knew what I was looking for and I couldn't find it. There's no way a newbie would find it.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I'll have to find a way to make it easier to find. I know the Resources are not easy to get through. I just put Hips pagein the Testing section of Resources.

Another idea is to put a link to it in a thread that is posted as a sticky in the Testing Forum.

I also put HIP's name in the title so that it will show up in searches better.

I am working on a massive "How To" Sectdon where people can look up things - How to get diagnosed with ME/CFS / What tests to take, etc. - so that people can just go to that page and then to a link. That section will contain most of the Resources so hopefully it will make that section easier to use.

Who Me?

I'll have to find a way to make it easier to find. I know the resources are not easy to get through. I just put it in the Testing section of Resources - another idea is to put a link to in a thread is posted as a sticky in the Testing Forum.. I also put HIP's name in the title so that it will show up in searches better.

I am working on a massive "How To" Sectdion where people can look up things - How to get diagnosed with ME/CFS / What tests to take, etc. - so that people can just go to that page and then to a link.

Thanks @Cort I still didn't remember the exact name of the thread so after my search I still had to go through pages. I remember the last time I needed it I went to Resources and still couldn't find it. Great idea to put Hip's name in it. To be able to search "hip's roadmap" would be great. What is the title you used? (maybe I'll remember? lol)

Cort

Staff member

Who Me?

If you put in hip's it does not show up. If you do hip's (or hips) roadmap or roadmap it shows. I don't know about search being case sensitive. But now it'll be much easier. Thanks.

Cort

Staff member
If you put in hip's it does not show up. If you do hip's (or hips) roadmap or roadmap it shows. I don't know about search being case sensitive. But now it'll be much easier. Thanks.
I don't know why it didn't - it shows up for me...Maybe a temporary (hopefully) glitch?

Who Me?

I don't know why it didn't - it shows up for me...Maybe a temporary (hopefully) glitch?

When I type in hips, it takes me to your Resource, which is not complete. There is a link on top to click but that does not take me to his roadmap. I have to click another link from that. IMO that is way too tedious and not good for a tired ME brain.

Why can't we just go right to the link? Put it under Testing until the Resource is complete or completely accessible? .

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources