hochuekkito

RaggyBear

hochuekkito​

Does anyone know details about this Japanese Kampo remedy, rather, what is actually in them (its a blend)? I've been reading some stuff about how they've been used to treat quite a variety of things in patients effectively though I haven't drilled down the articles much so far, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with using it/administering it for ME/CFS etc? I've at least glanced over articles saying they've been used to treat people for several conditions involving mitochondrial dysfunction from different sources. Found the info just using google scholar and scihub searching for terms like mitochondria and cfs.

The only specific detail about it i've found is on NIH.gov just searching the name. It returns an entry associated with the name for a TCM remedy and says it contains: Astragalus root, Attractylodes rhizome, Ginseng, Japanese Angelica root & Bupleurum root. Setting aside acquiring some of those things in the US I'm just curious to know if anyone here has any firsthand knowledge of the stuff for CFS

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources