How much ORS?

NancyM

I’ve been taking the new WHO ORS formula for about a year when my POTS acts up, 1-3x/week and it has really helped. This year though I’ve been in a heavy CFS flare and POTS has been extremely bad last two months. If I take the ORS 2-3x most days it evens out. I’m hoping this situation will not be long term!

this week I had to take an at-home blood test for thyroid. I couldn’t get enough blood out of my fingerfor the test!! I had one ORS that morning

I’m going to takethe blood test again next week — I’m thinking 3-4 ORS packets in the hours before…. Any thoughts??

Thank you!
🕊💗🐌 Nancy

ThereseFlower

I’ve been taking the new WHO ORS formula for about a year when my POTS acts up, 1-3x/week and it has really helped. This year though I’ve been in a heavy CFS flare and POTS has been extremely bad last two months. If I take the ORS 2-3x most days it evens out. I’m hoping this situation will not be long term!

this week I had to take an at-home blood test for thyroid. I couldn’t get enough blood out of my fingerfor the test!! I had one ORS that morning

I’m going to takethe blood test again next week — I’m thinking 3-4 ORS packets in the hours before…. Any thoughts??

Thank you!
🕊💗🐌 Nancy
You might try heating a cloth rice pack pad in the microwave, then recline and wrap your hand in that being careful not to burn yourself. When your fingers feel very toasty and begin to look reddish with warmth, see if you can roll to one side and have a little table next to you to perform the blood test. I hope this helps.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources