How to Take Probiotics (and which ones to take) by Joan Pankyo

Resource How to Take Probiotics (and which ones to take) by Joan Pankyo

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cort submitted a new resource:

How to Take Probiotics (and which ones to take) by Joan Pankyo - Book tells you how to do probiotics: website provides reviews of dozens of probiotics

[fright]
51VZsdXLVDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
[/fright]Joan Pankyo, a functional nutritionist, provides reviews of dozens of probiotics and has written a book on how to take successfully take them. (She also holds a degree in engineering!)

One review of the book stated

I have found the book, Probiotics: How To Use Them To Your Advantage, to be...

Read more about this resource...

rebar

I've started Ken Lassesen's protocol, he is an amazing resource of information he daily adds research info. I've purchased and started with herbs which have been proven to reduce the unwanted and I will soon begin to add the beneficial ones, all based on science gleaned from pubmed studies. The really interesting thing is how this fits in with the Lipkin study. The imbalance in gut biom is extreme within our community.
And each day that passes we learn more about a link between gut and health, especially true for autoimmune illness.
The only down side is the cost, for some it may be an obstacle.

Cort

Staff member
I've started Ken Lassesen's protocol, he is an amazing resource of information he daily adds research info. I've purchased and started with herbs which have been proven to reduce the unwanted and I will soon begin to add the beneficial ones, all based on science gleaned from pubmed studies. The really interesting thing is how this fits in with the Lipkin study. The imbalance in gut biom is extreme within our community.
And each day that passes we learn more about a link between gut and health, especially true for autoimmune illness.
The only down side is the cost, for some it may be an obstacle.
Thanks! You reminded me to get in touch with Ken - which I just did.

Learner

I looked at the products reviewed on her website and was surprised that most of the practitioner quality products werent reviewed and she's not taking any requests currently to add any more.

It would be great to see the Xymogen, HLC, PrescriptAssist, and Dr. Ohhiras reviewed, as well as info on corn, milk, and gluten in the products. VSL #3 recently changed their manufacturing to include corn, for example...

Thanks for including this important topic.

Cort

Staff member
I looked at the products reviewed on her website and was surprised that most of the practitioner quality products werent reviewed and she's not taking any requests currently to add any more.

It would be great to see the Xymogen, HLC, PrescriptAssist, and Dr. Ohhiras reviewed, as well as info on corn, milk, and gluten in the products. VSL #3 recently changed their manufacturing to include corn, for example...

Thanks for including this important topic.
I just started Ohira's probiotics. Thanks for pointing out that she's missing some biggies.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources