How to Understand and Use Medical Marijuana  - the Blog, Website and Book List

Resource How to Understand and Use Medical Marijuana - the Blog, Website and Book List

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
No kidding - that baby is going to pass. About time it got to California...

Maybe Obama will do something to make it easier to study as well.
Legalizing marijuana for recreational use is going to be on the ballot here in November so maybe it will be.

Who Me?

No kidding - that baby is going to pass. About time it got to California...

Maybe Obama will do something to make it easier to study as well.

It got voted down few years ago, 2009? I think they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot. Its crazy because we were the first state to get legalized medical marijuana.

We sure could use the money it would rake in.

Cort

Staff member
It got voted down few years ago, 2009? I think they have enough signatures to get it on the ballot. Its crazy because we were the first state to get legalized medical marijuana.

We sure could use the money it would rake in.
California voted it down.....that's shocker...I'l bet 80% of the people over 20 and under 65 have used it...

Who Me?

California voted it down.....that's shocker...I'l bet 80% of the people over 20 and under 65 have used it...

It's pretty surprising how conservative the state is. OC is very conservative. Everyone was shocked when it didn't pass.

Pot stores are getting shut down all the time.

Cort

Staff member
It's pretty surprising how conservative the state is. OC is very conservative. Everyone was shocked when it didn't pass.

Pot stores are getting shut down all the time.
I believe it about OC - except for the beach area - that was Reagan Country plus who else has a airport named after John Wayne (lol)!

Who Me?

I believe it about OC - except for the beach area - that was Reagan Country plus who else has a airport named after John Wayne (lol)!

I know. Everyone thinks we're a bunch of partying doped up hippies. Just ain't so. It's not like I was never able to get pot years ago. In the late 90's I spent every weekend at a friends pool wasted. I just have no connections anymore.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources