IBS Success Story (Kijimea)

Edie

http://www.kijimea.com/

The origin of this product is Germany, then went to Italy and is now shipped out of Canada. For many it's a miracle for their IBS.
I was listening to the symposium on ME/CFS that took place near Stanford University last Saturday. One of the researchers mentioned that Bifidobacteria was something that he discovered was helpful. He did not elaborate on exactly what formulation that was. There are many kinds of Bifidobacteria. Cort, were you at that symposium and do you plan on doing a summery of it? If you do, I want to give copies to the health practitioners that I see. I'm not sure who mentioned Bifidobacteria, but it was towards the end of the talks perhaps during the last Q&A.
I've had IBS for many years and I stay well by not eating the foods that I'm allergic or sensitive to. I also use PRIMAL DEFENSE by GARDEN OF LIFE which has various good bacteria strains including 4 strains of Bifidobacteria and also Homeostatic Soil Organism(HSO). This formulation forms your stools back to normal. Recommends up to 3 a day. I only need I a day, but if I continue eating that food that's bothering me, the scourge continues, plus the stomach pain & bloating. Primal Defense is available at health food stores and on line.
I did look up KIJIMEA and read that it is now available in the USA at Walgreen's or Amazon.com I It contains a patented formulation, BIFIDUM MIMBb75. Thanks jaminhealth for this very important post.

jaminhealth

I don't deal with IBS for a long life of constipation and work with just about "everything" to keep regular...magnesium, extra vit c, eat very little refined carbs and I just found a product Jarrow Bile Acid Factors and for it's kinda lifechanging re: good regular BM's daily, sometimes two. It's so important to clean out.

Vaporization

Randomised clinical trial: Bifidobacterium bifidum MIMBb75 significantly alleviates irritable bowel syndrome and improves quality of life--a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

CONCLUSIONS:

Bifidobacterium bifidum MIMBb75 effectively alleviates global IBS and improves IBS symptoms simultaneously with an improvement of quality of life. Considering the high efficacy of MIMBb75 in IBS along with the good side-effect profile, MIMBb75 is a promising candidate for IBS therapy.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources