Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
If you could do it all over again, what, in retrospect, are the things you would do differently regarding your ME/CFS and or FM?
- Pacing - I would pace a lot more...
- The Trip - I was headed to LA from Santa Cruz for a holiday family get together and I noted a bad smell in the car. I opened the hood and realized that exhaust was pouring into the engine. I kept on. I made it to LA feeling nauseous but otherwise OK - but a couple of weeks later I developed the MCS I've dealt with it for about 20 years now. Maybe it never happens if I turn back...
- The Nozzle - For some reason that I now cannot remember I needed to do something to the air conditioning in my van. I asked somebody who I thought knew - what would happen when I released the freon. He said nothing. Something did happen - I opened it up and it was like an explosion - sending all that junk right into my lungs.....My MCS - now already in full bore - got that much worse. (I was trying to save money - later I found it cost about $25 to do it right (lol)...I would have definitely taken the car to the shop.
- Treatments - I would take treatments a lot slower. Every time I increased my energy with treatments my system would basically collapse. I would be much slower with that now.
- Treatments - I wouldn't have abandoned supplements. Given the results I'm having from the KPAX supplement protocol I would have stuck with them longer