IiME Conference June 2016

Seanko

Invest in ME (IiME) have announced details of their Conference & Colloquium on 1-3 June 2016 held in Central London.
Details of IiME Conference & Colloquium June 2016

The conference follows the 2 day Colloquium and has an impressive list of international speakers. Names you will recognise include Mady Hornig (Columbia University), Ron Davis (Stanford University) Don Staines (NCNED, Grigffith Unoversity), Carmen Scheibenbogen (Medical Immunology Berlin Charite), Jo Cambridge (UCL: Part of the Rituximab trial team)

Conference entry prices range from £50 (patient/carer) to £125 (healthcare professionals).

The event is not normally streamed but a DVD is normally available afterwards

[bimg=200|no-lightbox]http://www.investinme.eu/IIMEC11/Images/IIMEC11-GIF-LOGOl.gif[/bimg]

E

EYAKLLE

So,where's the AntiRetroViral contingent ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seanko

Professor Maureen Hanson from Cornell University has been added to the lost of speakers, she will talk about the Search for Biomarkers.

From her biography

"A second research area is the pathophysiology of the human illness Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. Individuals with this illness often have gastrointestinal issues and evidence of immune system activation and dysfunction.

One current project involves characterization of the gut and blood microbiome in healthy vs. ill subjects. Another project aims to identify differences in gene expression at baseline and following exercise in healthy and in subjects diagnosed with CFS/ME."

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
We're definitely going to learn more about those biomarkers from Griffiths University. (They did not reply to my email.) and I'll bet Ron will talk about this latest findings. and Mady about hers. ..Timely lineup!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources