Immune-Related Adverse Events and Keys to Prevention and Treatment of ASD - Judy A. Mikovits, PhD

Veet

I've just listened to the first vid linked. I think it's the first Mikovits vid I've watched. I found it excellent. Especially her explanation of the impact of vaccinations on children under 3 yo, who are just establishing immune systems. There's another talk in the series by Dr. Theoharides, re mast cell involvement. I'll be tuning into that today.

Who Me?

There's another talk in the series by Dr. Theoharides, re mast cell involvement. I'll be tuning into that today.

Can you post the link to that one when you watch it? I loved his one about mast cell and brain inflammation. One of the few I've been able to sit through without spacing out.

Veet

Here's Theoharides, from his site. . Instead of mast cells, I listened to this presentation about American eugenics. It's relevance to autism, and to us, shows in the title to his book, War Against the Weak. I found the presentation annoying, because a lot of time was spent searching for the items he wanted highlighted on the screen. He did this to show that all the sources are readily available by searching, but it adds a layer of clumsiness to the whole thing. Still, illuminating. Here's his site, he's an investigative journalist.

I think this is the easiest place to see the list of 2016 AutismOne presentations, including mitochondria, microglia, mold.

Who Me?

@Veet if you thought it was annoying I'll never get through it. I'll take a look at the other stuff you recommended

E

EYAKLLE

it's a retrovirus folks

swallow it, get treated, and move on and leave all the other stuff and others behind

cure your children and close ones and help them cos when they find out they will be angry.

it's all on record

AND THE BAND PLAYS ON

IT'S A POLITICAL F I G H T right in front of our own eyes

Last edited by a moderator:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources