Insomnia and Homeopathy

jaminhealth

So you've tried everything and still awake a lot of the night. How about homeopathics. I use a product with my sleep combo called Calms Forte' and works like a charm, middle of the night wake ups.

Here is more on remedies for Insomnia.

https://homeopathica.com/homeopathic-medicine-for-insomnia/

Here is some history and if only FDR had pushed this medicine more years back we would not be last in the world using homeopathics.

http://sueyounghistories.com/archives/2008/06/22/the-roosevelt-family-and-homeopathy/

Homeopathy = likes cure likes.

Tomhanks5

Thanks for sharing this useful link.
A while back, i have been suffering from insomnia.
then I got changed my hard mattress to a soft mattress which I bought from nest bedding.
Now, I don't need to take any medicines or sleeping pills to sleep.

jaminhealth

Good for you. A new mattress made a big change for you. I love my Sleep No. bed and then my sleep combo and this gives me 9+ hrs of quality sleep...as one ages one needs more sleep. No rush in my life to go to work anymore.

jaminhealth

Your welcome, I know homeopathy CAN work for many and Calms Forte' is a homeopathic remedy and it's part of my combo for sleep. Keep us posted on what you are trying and how it is going.

I'm into 8 months with HGH homeopathic transdermal gel and my sleep is even DEEPER and LONGER. Love my healing sleep. Good wishes to you and maybe some day you can work with the HGH gel.

David Tyrer

We got a new bed and mattress a few months ago and, if anything, I'm actually sleeping worse!

But don't think it's any fault of the new bed and mattress.

This is interesting though, I may take a look. I'm resorting to Kalms again to try to relax my mind as with a rise in symptoms comes a racing mind. Not anxiety, just.. thoughts?

jaminhealth

Calms is GOOD, why not work with it more....it's homeopathic and nothing harmful. Of course, I keep talking about the HGH homeopathic I'm using on my skin...sleeping a good 10 hrs.

I love my Sleep Number bed, sorry you are having issues.

Zapped

Homeopathy? Conventional medicine considers this pseudoscience - an impossible efficacy in science except for placebo effect, if any or a disease if the solution contains a pathogen. IAE, I wish it was viable.

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Talk to the rest of the World who use Homeopathy and you'll get an earful about the toxic pharma drugs. And BILLIONS profited on them. ABC Homeopathy is a worldwide forum.

Zapped

Talk to the rest of the World who use Homeopathy and you'll get an earful about the toxic pharma drugs. And BILLIONS profited on them. ABC Homeopathy is a worldwide forum.
In first world, western countries the human lifespan has nearly doubled since the 19th century, largely due to medicine and correlated ethical pharmaceuticals. BTW, a pharmacy degree requires 4 years post undergraduate degree - a little recognized serious commitment in society. That people abuse drugs is inconsistent with shunting the role of big Pharma.

jaminhealth

Oh, I'm not arguing this with you or anyone, I use some homeopathics and have some great results and believe me I live with damage from pharma drugs. I choose the former over pharma any day I can.

As I mentioned above, the HGH gel my daughter and I use give us the best sleep ever and it's the first thing everyone mentions who use t his HGH gel transdermally. We do not ingest it. And guess what, NO SIDE EFFECTS....nope...

HGH therapy works to reduce and reverse years of aging and damage we go thru during our lives.

Last edited:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources