Institute for Neuro-Immune Medicine

I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but I just went to Florida to Nancy Klimas’s clinic and wanted to give you a report. I saw a different doctor, but the whole place was amazing. The doctor saw me for three hours! Who does that these days? It was a huge relief to finally talk to someone who knew all about ME/CFS. She ordered many, many lab tests (about 30) which I have to get at several different labs because they’re so specialized. When all the results come back, I’ll have a Zoom with her to go over the results. For the first time I’m hopeful that someone can help me. I’ve been sick for 6 years. I’m very lucky that I have good insurance, because the tests are expensive. I can’t recommend the place strongly enough. It was worth the long wait. Apparently it’s easier to get in now than it has been in the past. The main branch is in Ft. Lauderdale, but this satellite office was in Miami. I’ll report again when I have some news. In the meantime, I’m glad you’re all here—this site has been my major support. So thank you.

nellybob

Hi there! I have a new patient appointment with them in two weeks. I’ll see irina rozenfeld. I was just wonder who you saw? When will you have your labs back?
thank you

Hi there! I have a new patient appointment with them in two weeks. I’ll see irina rozenfeld. I was just wonder who you saw? When will you have your labs back?
thank you
I saw Denise Kruszynski. She was wonderful. I had a few lab tests done there, but most when I got home (2 different labs, because some tests are very specialized). 18 vials of blood at one lab! Some of the results are already back. In a few weeks I’ll have a video consult with the doctor to learn about the results. Good luck with your visit,

nellybob

I saw Denise Kruszynski. She was wonderful. I had a few lab tests done there, but most when I got home (2 different labs, because some tests are very specialized). 18 vials of blood at one lab! Some of the results are already back. In a few weeks I’ll have a video consult with the doctor to learn about the results. Good luck with your visit,
Thank you!
I hope you get answers and healing!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources