Intravenous Light Therapy

Remy

Administrator
That's my latest treatment intervention...I'm the guinea pig. There are all different colors, red, blue, green, infrared and UV too.

Stay tuned!

Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is a form of phototherapy using nontoxic light-sensitive compounds that are exposed selectively to light, whereupon they target malignant and other diseased cells.

Each photosensitizer is activated by light of a specific wavelength. Thus, doctors use specific photosensitizers and wavelengths of light to treat different areas of the body with PDT. PDT has proven ability to kill microbial cells, including bacteria, fungi and viruses.

PDT is used clinically to treat a wide range of medical conditions, including wet age-related macular degeneration, malignant conditions, cancers, acne and is recognised as a treatment strategy which is both minimally invasive and minimally toxic.

Intravascular laser blood irradiation was performed for the first time about 25 years ago in Russia. Laser light was introduced directly into the flowing blood. Previously, in-vitro studies have shown that biological soft laser irradiation of white blood cells trigger a variety of positive effects, in particular expression of immunoglobulins, interferons and interleukins, which are of particular importance.

After introduction of this methodology, numerous studies were published showing additional benefits on various metabolic processes. We found in all patients a general stabilizing and energizing effect as well as many other positive healing effects in conditions like chronic liver diseases, diabetes mellitus, lipid disorders, and various other diseases. This opens new therapy options in the treatment of systemic disorders of the metabolism and immune system.

IMG_0690.JPG

IrisRV

Fascinating! Please keep us posted on how this is working for you.

I read a very little. I don't understand yet what part the light-sensitive compounds play and how different compounds combined with different wavelengths treat different areas of the body. So much to learn still!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources