(Ireland) May talks on ME in Dublin & Galway by ME Expert Dr Abhijit Chaudhuri

The Irish ME/CFS Association is pleased to announce the following two talks by Dr. Abhijit Chaudhuri (from the UK) as part of its ME Awareness Month activities in May. The talks will include questions-and-answers sessions.

Admission is E5, on the door, to help towards the costs of organising these two meetings, and Dr. Chaudhuri's trip.

- Saturday, May 30: 2:45 pm, Connacht Hotel (formerly Carlton Hotel), Dublin Road, Renmore, Galway City. Hotel tel: 091 381 200. http://theconnacht.ie/ Free parking.

- Sunday, May 31: 11 am, Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, Old Airport Road, Cloghran (Santry), Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin. Hotel tel: (01) 8667500. E-mail: info.dublin@carlton.ie . Free parking.

Dr-Abhijit-Chaudhuri (1).jpg
Dr. Abhijit Chaudhuri, consultant neurologist at the Essex Centre of Neurological Science, is now arguably the leading practising neurologist with an interest in ME/CFS/post-viral syndromes in Great Britain and Ireland.

Research on fatigue in common neurological disorders is the main theme of Dr. Chaudhuri's work. He takes special interest in myalgic encephalomyelitis
(ME) and did his PhD thesis on it.

His other areas of interest are multiple sclerosis, neuroimmunity, neurological infections and adult neurometabolic diseases.

Dr. Chaudhuri was involved in research looking at the spinal tissue of a few patients with ME

For more information, contact: Irish ME/CFS Association, PO Box 3075, Dublin 2. Tel: (Dublin) 2350965 Email: info@irishmecfs.org Website: www.irishmecfs.org

By the way, we would have liked to have had more talks but he wasn't free.
Also we would have preferred to have the Dublin talk a bit later in the day but Dr. Chaudhuri was not available.

Irish ME/CFS Association
E-mail: info@irishmecfs.org

Attachments

• Dr-Abhijit-Chaudhuri (1).jpg
    Dr-Abhijit-Chaudhuri (1).jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 244
The Irish ME/CFS Association is pleased to announce the following two talks by Dr. Abhijit Chaudhuri (from the UK) as part of its ME Awareness Month activities in May. The talks will include questions-and-answers sessions.

Admission is E5, on the door, to help towards the costs of organising these two meetings, and Dr. Chaudhuri's trip.

- Saturday, May 30: 2:45 pm, Connacht Hotel (formerly Carlton Hotel), Dublin Road, Renmore, Galway City. Hotel tel: 091 381 200. http://theconnacht.ie/ Free parking.

- Sunday, May 31: 11 am, Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport, Old Airport Road, Cloghran (Santry), Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin. Hotel tel: (01) 8667500. E-mail: info.dublin@carlton.ie . Free parking.

View attachment 330 Dr. Abhijit Chaudhuri, consultant neurologist at the Essex Centre of Neurological Science, is now arguably the leading practising neurologist with an interest in ME/CFS/post-viral syndromes in Great Britain and Ireland.

Research on fatigue in common neurological disorders is the main theme of Dr. Chaudhuri's work. He takes special interest in myalgic encephalomyelitis
(ME) and did his PhD thesis on it.

His other areas of interest are multiple sclerosis, neuroimmunity, neurological infections and adult neurometabolic diseases.

Dr. Chaudhuri was involved in research looking at the spinal tissue of a few patients with ME

For more information, contact: Irish ME/CFS Association, PO Box 3075, Dublin 2. Tel: (Dublin) 2350965 Email: info@irishmecfs.org Website: www.irishmecfs.org

By the way, we would have liked to have had more talks but he wasn't free.
Also we would have preferred to have the Dublin talk a bit later in the day but Dr. Chaudhuri was not available.

Irish ME/CFS Association
E-mail: info@irishmecfs.org
Just giving this a bump.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Cool! He has been around a long time. Glad he's still working on ME/CFS!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources