Jarred Younger on MEpedia

Seanko

I am updating Jarred Younger's profile on MEpedia. Health Rising has been an important source of news about Jarred's work

We want to get the information correct so that patients & journalists can read about his studies. Is there anything we could add to make the page better? (We have also written to his lab)

Thanks
Sean

Remy

Administrator
I am updating Jarred Younger's profile on MEpedia. Health Rising has been an important source of news about Jarred's work

We want to get the information correct so that patients & journalists can read about his studies. Is there anything we could add to make the page better? (We have also written to his lab)

Thanks
Sean
One of the most interesting things to me is the list of compounds he is studying to reduce microglial activation. I wonder if there is a place for that list anywhere?

Seanko

One of the most interesting things to me is the list of compounds he is studying to reduce microglial activation. I wonder if there is a place for that list anywhere?
The information is in his videos on YouTube. i sent an email asking if the lab had a list of his current studies> :)

PS @Remy somebody with your knowledge would be very useful contributing to MEPedia ;)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources