Kimchi for sinusitis

rebar

There had been a post on PR that got me thinking about dealing with my sinus issues using some type of nasal probiotic, I came across this and have now started with the recommended kimchi.
Once you get over laughing about sticking kimchi up your nose, read up on what's there, you only use a little of the juice, it makes a great deal of sense. The type of probiotic contained in many forms of kimchi is natural to the sinus and displaces the unwanted. The comments section runs for 2013 to 2017 and is very positive about the benefit many received.

http://lactobacto.com/2015/01/12/the-one-probiotic-that-cures-sinusitis/#comment-55310

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
There had been a post on PR that got me thinking about dealing with my sinus issues using some type of nasal probiotic, I came across this and have now started with the recommended kimchi.
Once you get over laughing about sticking kimchi up your nose, read up on what's there, you only use a little of the juice, it makes a great deal of sense. The type of probiotic contained in many forms of kimchi is natural to the sinus and displaces the unwanted. The comments section runs for 2013 to 2017 and is very positive about the benefit many received.

http://lactobacto.com/2015/01/12/the-one-probiotic-that-cures-sinusitis/#comment-55310
I like it! Doesn't it make sense that the flora in the sinuses might have an impact.

I'm going to try it...! :wacky:

rebar

We know our gut biom is out of wack, one study indicates things are also amiss in our sinuses. Many in our community have serious sinus issues. I had mild ME/CFS for a little over 10 years, then a series of problems with my gut and a chronic sinus infection led to a steep decline in health.

By the way I've also started to add kimchi to my normal breakfast.

Rob Rainford

We know our gut biom is out of wack, one study indicates things are also amiss in our sinuses. Many in our community have serious sinus issues. I had mild ME/CFS for a little over 10 years, then a series of problems with my gut and a chronic sinus infection led to a steep decline in health.

By the way I've also started to add kimchi to my normal breakfast.

Same. Kimchi on order....

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources