KPAX Synergy Mitochondrial Booster Trial Results Soon - Sign up for results

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Just got this:

We expect to receive the preliminary results from the Synergy Trial for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in the next few weeks.

If you would like to be included on the list to receive an email update when these results become available, please forward your email address to ask@kpaxpharm.com. Your information will be kept completely confidential.
The Synergy trial combined low doses of a central nervous system stimulant - I think it was methylphenidate and mitochondrial and immune boosting supplements.

I've been trying the Fatigue and Energy pack - which contains caffeine instead of the drug - with good success. See my review of it here: http://cortjohnson.org/forums/revie...ited-states/kpax-fatigue-supplement-pack.188/

Zapped

Just got this:
The Synergy trial combined low doses of a central nervous system stimulant - I think it was methylphenidate and mitochondrial and immune boosting supplements.

I've been trying the Fatigue and Energy pack - which contains caffeine instead of the drug - with good success. See my review of it here: http://cortjohnson.org/forums/revie...ited-states/kpax-fatigue-supplement-pack.188/

Thanks for the post. I was not aware of this but am eager to see the report; 'just signed on.

FWIW, I have had success with a variation of the old Cheney/Black protocol: a light dose of Adderall XR (15mg) and a 5mg tab (when up and at 5:00pm-6:00pm - as needed for extra effort). I offset the side effects with low dose Klonopin, (.5mg, 3x daily and at bed), so I don't really notice any buzz or high.

This is a cutback from an earlier version using larger doses of Ritalin and Klonopin. I occasionally go off the stimulant but brain fog sets in quickly. BTW, if one wants a real challenge try going off Klonopin quickly - it's a nightmare. I did about
8 years ago and it was 'otherworldly'; 'had to reinstate but gradually cut back to minimum.
[IMO that specific drug's withdrawal brings on and amplifies otherwise dormant CFS symptoms, especially in the gut, likely overstimulating the Vagus nerve. (Cheney's early publication re Klonopin not being addictive needs revision!]

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Thanks for the post. I was not aware of this but am eager to see the report; 'just signed on.

FWIW, I have had success with a variation of the old Cheney/Black protocol: a light dose of Adderall XR (15mg) and a 5mg tab (when up and at 5:00pm-6:00pm - as needed for extra effort). I offset the side effects with low dose Klonopin, (.5mg, 3x daily and at bed), so I don't really notice any buzz or high.

This is a cutback from an earlier version using larger doses of Ritalin and Klonopin. I occasionally go off the stimulant but brain fog sets in quickly. BTW, if one wants a real challenge try going off Klonopin quickly - it's a nightmare. I did about
8 years ago and it was 'otherworldly'; 'had to reinstate but gradually cut back to minimum.
[IMO that specific drug's withdrawal brings on and amplifies otherwise dormant CFS symptoms, especially in the gut, likely overstimulating the Vagus nerve. (Cheney's early publication re Klonopin not being addictive needs revision!]
Thanks Zapped - (love the tag :))

I've heard similar stories about Klonopin - works really well for most - but you gotta be careful...Study results should be out pretty soon.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources