LDI / LDA Low Dose Immunotherapy

Lemnia

Hi All
Just joined this site and my first post. Has anyone had / heard of treatment with LDI / LDA ? I just had my first dose 3 weeks ago, injection of Lyme mix and yeast combined at 15C. I have been very ill for 3 years, firstly diagnosed with ME/Fibromyalgia and then 5 months ago I tested positive to Lyme and co infections active infection of EBV and Chlamydia Pnuemoniae. I was about to start a course of multiple antibiotics, but then read about LDI and it's success with Lyme and CFS/ME patients. Dr. Ty Vincent is pioneering this treatment with remarkable results. This link is an interview he gave which gives a broad overview of LDI and how it works (if you don't want to listen to the entire interview start at about 20 mins in)
I'd be most interested to hear your views or learn from anyone else doing this treatment.

Edie

Hi All
Just joined this site and my first post. Has anyone had / heard of treatment with LDI / LDA ? I just had my first dose 3 weeks ago, injection of Lyme mix and yeast combined at 15C. I have been very ill for 3 years, firstly diagnosed with ME/Fibromyalgia and then 5 months ago I tested positive to Lyme and co infections active infection of EBV and Chlamydia Pnuemoniae. I was about to start a course of multiple antibiotics, but then read about LDI and it's success with Lyme and CFS/ME patients. Dr. Ty Vincent is pioneering this treatment with remarkable results. This link is an interview he gave which gives a broad overview of LDI and how it works (if you don't want to listen to the entire interview start at about 20 mins in)
I'd be most interested to hear your views or learn from anyone else doing this treatment.
This therapy sounds revolutionary. Thank goodness for these doctors who are thinking outside of the box and are looking for the root causes of illnesses instead of just treating the symptoms! His theory and therapy for autoimmune illness is extremely interesting. Would you be so kind to provide us with Dr. Vincent's third interview when it becomes available in the next month. Alternative therapies have been very helpful for me in the past and I'm always open to new therapeutic treatments that can be of enormous benefit to us that suffer from these debilitating diseases. Edie

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hi All
Thanks for sharing Lemnia...

I've never heard of this. How are you doing on this treatment?

Lemnia

Hi, I'm doing OK on my first dose, I'd say I felt worse for 4 days after the first dose and then had a run of about 6 days being pretty good (by that I mean I was walking around a little more and made it out of the house for a short while, walked slowly around the garden and had less pain, didn't need to go back to bed after being up for a few hours). But now I'm in a dip and not good again. They are shipping me my 'booster' dose which you are allowed to take if you slip backwards in-between doses. I must wait the full 7 weeks till my next shot as I did feel slightly better for a while (if no change you can have your next shot in 10 days). My next full dose is Oct 15th. I am taking Lyme & Yeast combined at 15C. Next dose will be the same to see how I react and if I have improvement again. It can take a while to find a persons perfect dose so it's a little bit of trial and error, but, some are lucky enough to hit it right within a short time. Others (my doctor included) took 3 months before it worked and others still longer. My doctor is asking Dr. Ty Vincent this week about starting me on shots for EBV and Chlamydia Pnuemoniae, both of which I tested positive for with active infections. Dr. Ty Vincent is treating patients for this now with LDI. Antibiotics cannot be taken while on LDI. But LDN (low dose Naltraxone) and also GcMAF can be done alongside LDI.
Here are a few more links with interviews given by Dr. Ty Vincent, this one is the most recent, given only a couple of weeks agohttp://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/87271/low-dose-immunotherapy-a-new-healing-tool
Here are the other 2 interviews :

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hi, I'm doing OK on my first dose, I'd say I felt worse for 4 days after the first dose and then had a run of about 6 days being pretty good (by that I mean I was walking around a little more and made it out of the house for a short while, walked slowly around the garden and had less pain, didn't need to go back to bed after being up for a few hours).

But now I'm in a dip and not good again. They are shipping me my 'booster' dose which you are allowed to take if you slip backwards in-between doses. I must wait the full 7 weeks till my next shot as I did feel slightly better for a while (if no change you can have your next shot in 10 days). My next full dose is Oct 15th.

I am taking Lyme & Yeast combined at 15C. Next dose will be the same to see how I react and if I have improvement again. It can take a while to find a persons perfect dose so it's a little bit of trial and error, but, some are lucky enough to hit it right within a short time. Others (my doctor included) took 3 months before it worked and others still longer. My doctor is asking Dr. Ty Vincent this week about starting me on shots for EBV and Chlamydia Pnuemoniae, both of which I tested positive for with active infections. Dr. Ty Vincent is treating patients for this now with LDI. Antibiotics cannot be taken while on LDI. But LDN (low dose Naltraxone) and also GcMAF can be done alongside LDI.

Here are a few more links with interviews given by Dr. Ty Vincent, this one is the most recent, given only a couple of weeks agohttp://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/87271/low-dose-immunotherapy-a-new-healing-tool
Here are the other 2 interviews :
Thanks again for sharing and good luck!

Who Me?

Talk to @Remy there is also a Facebook group who do this.

@Lemnia please put in paragraph breaks. My brain can't handle that much text and I can't read 99% of what you wrote. Thanks

lymemum

Hi All
Hi Lemnia are you a member of LDI for Lyme yet? It's a group for those already trying or wanting more info about LDI. Some very positive results so far including my daughter. Can take a bit of time to find correct dose though. Hope you will find it helps you.

Remy

Administrator
Antibiotics cannot be taken while on LDI.
I think this is a debated point.

As far as I know, Dr Ty Vincent says that taking antibiotics along with LDI makes it harder to find the right dose and it isn't recommended, but I don't think he has forbidden them outright.

Who Me?

I think this is a debated point.

As far as I know, Dr Ty Vincent says that taking antibiotics along with LDI makes it harder to find the right dose and it isn't recommended, but I don't think he has forbidden them outright.

I have my first appointment next week so I'll ask him.

Who Me?

Please see my posts on Remy's thread

He told me not to take them but at the time I thought that was when I did LDI for mycoplasma. Doxy really helped me with mpn and my lungs.

He started me on cmv and EBV so I'm not sure. I will try to remember to ask next time I check in.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources